Pages

Followers

Saturday, 23 March 2013

Dilly beans challenge - Glitter

Hello my friends, how is where you are??
I hope you are keeping warm...? I sure is bitter out there... 
Hubs and I are heading to Newcastle tomorrow..I am hoping there will be no delays, there isn't today, but snow in some parts is relentless...
anyway , I have a wedding card to share today, the happy couple are tying the knot today.


The papers are Nitwits " Always & Forever", I have stitched all over and distressed with White acrylic paint.the lace, pearls  & flowers are from stash. The image is "Over the threshold" by LOTV, colored with my Spectrums.


 And I have added oodles of glitter..... a doily and a pin. The sentiment is from the PC just to add the personal touch.
 I love the pink girly shades....
 I would just like to enter in the following..
1.Dilly beans - glitter 
2.Card Makin Mama's - Spring colours
3.Jellypark challenge - pretty pastels
4.Forever friends - lots of flowers
5.Inky Impressions - Flowers
6.Paper Pretties - Glitter
 Thanks for popping by... I best get my case packed for our adventure to the "toon" tomorrow!
Stay Warm!
Hugs xxxx

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Lis, love the layers, gorgeous image and sparkle. Hope you are well? Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the soft colours. Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the colors!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lis.really beautiful details and image and your colours are so pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is stunning! So elegant. Love the soft colors and the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how very sweet!!!! Your coloring is perfect, this is just adorable. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans and at Jellypark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous, love the sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this LOTV image,have it too..
    Your card is lovely, great flowers!

    Thanks for joining the FOREVER FRIENDS MONTHLY CHALLENGE - LOTS OF FLOWERS, goodluck and best Easter wishes,

    Hugs FF DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have made a fantastic card ^_^
    Thanks for joining in with us at Forever Friends this month, Good Luck^_^
    DT Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card. I really like the image used. I have yet to add it to my collection but love to see what others do with it. Love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful, a perfect addition to our spring colours challenge at CMM

    ReplyDelete