Pages

Followers

Sunday, 10 March 2013

Dream Valley Challenges - Mothers day

Hello dear friend. thanks for calling by today... I hope (If your a Mummy you were spoilt today), I know I was.... 
I have another Mother's Day card to share.. this one was for my Mum



The papers were digital- Cartabella "Traditions 1" from over @ Jessica Sprague, which I got for $1 !!!!
the stamp was another of my LOTV prize stamps called " Blooming Wheelbarrow  " coloured with my spectrums. its stitched & distressed, I have added lace, kraft cardstock, and cheery Lynn and Mariannes die cuts.(Oh and a few pearls)



I added the sentiment after taking the pic....
anyway, i hoped my Mum liked it...
I would just like to enter it in...
1.Dream Valley Challenges - Mother's Day
2.Stamptacular Sunday - To die for
3.Totally Gorjuss - For Mum
4.4 Crafty chicks - Die for dies
5.The hybrid chick - Fur or Feather
6.cupcake Inspirations - photo insp. 
7.Joanna sheen- Mum's the word
8.Sincerely Yours - Mother's Day
 I will see you tomorrow.. with a masculine card for a change 
 til then....
 hugs xxxx


14 comments:

  1. oh this is just gorgeous hun love the image and adore the soft colour tone on this hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card and what a sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card lis.really sweet bear and your colours and design are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so stunning, love the colors
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour palette and the distressed look of this card; so pretty :-)
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week.
    Kat W (GDT) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the fun angles on this fresh spring card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO Cute!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for a new challenge!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing our dies challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe this is super adorable. Great colors, layout, inspiration and use of the dies. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card. Love the flowers, and the image is lovely. Thanks for joining the Sincerely Yours challenge, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A stunning Mother's Day card Lis... I imagine your Mum loved it! Your colouring is so stunning!

    Thank you for sharing at Totally Gorjuss this time.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card - love all those flowers; beautiful colors; love the pop of bright pink and those white polka dots are delightful!

    Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just perfect! I love the image and as usual your colouring is stunning :) The layout is fabulous. Thank you for sharing this with us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog, hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete