Pages

Followers

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Lili's Little Fairies- Top of the Pops.

Hello...Happy Thursday to you my lovelies!
 We have a little sun... yep, its true.... I could be hallucinating..lol! 
 Thursday means the start of a new challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies, and this week the theme is "Top Of the Pops", so all you have to do is find a stamp that links up nicely with a song title, and remember it has to be a LOTV stamp too ... 
This is what I went for, being very current and trendy (Ooooh get me!!) 
Mirrors - Justin Timberlake



 I have used one of my all time favs... "Positively pampered" , stamping her in brown ink this time for a softer look, then coloured her up with my speccies... The papers are  a new fav... Nitwits "Always and forever" , and they are yummy! 


The tag is LOTV sentiment tag, and flowers and lace  are from stash. The swirl is a Cheery Lynn flourish, i just added a couple of pearl hearts and finito!
So, pop over and give the challenge a whirl.. I know you might have to get your thinking caps on, perhaps you could have a look at the fab ideas from the DT ? 
 I just need to enter this in...
1.In the pink- Floral/ Mothers Day
2.Crafts and Me- Ribbons and lace
3.Divas by Design - Pink
4.Flutterby Wednesday- winged creature
5.City crafter - Inspired by a song (Mirrors)
6.LEJ - things with wings 
8.Fashionista Challenge - pink
 Thanks for popping by...and for your lovely comment s as always.... I have a DT card from DTC coming up next.. til then take care .. and keep warm..
 hugs  xx

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lis, love the girly look and delicate lace. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous, I`ve had this stamp in my stash for a while now and to my shame I haven`t inked her yet! you`ve inspired me to give her an airing! amazing colouring as always and love the warm colours, hugs Sara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful lis.your design and details are really pretty and i love the gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darling and pretty!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! Love the image and your coloring! Thanks for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beatiful card and I just adore the sweet image! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sweetie, this is such a pretty card, i love the colouring,any girl would be happy to receive it.
    Thanks for joining in the challenge at LEJ Designs,good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fabulous..... I love that you've stamped her in brown (?) so the lines don't show up too much!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS... Got carried away and forgot to say thank you for sharing at In The Pink... hope to see you again soon with another fabbie pink creation!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is lovely ... beautiful colouring ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card looks amazing. I just love that cute image and you colored it perfectly.. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Lis - your colouring is stunning.
    Thanks for playing with the Divas this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautifull little lady, I love her. Really a lovely card, nice soft colors.
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionista.

    with love from Holland
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete