Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Saturated Canary Challenge - read all about it

Hello my dears.. thank you for popping by... pull up a chair! 
 I have a card to share today, using an image that I fell in love with as soon as I set eyes on it......
Say hello to "Fairy Wishes"



Isn't she fab???
 I have coloured her with my spectrums, the papers are Nitwits "Always & Forever". I have used my gorgeous new "Precious  hearts die", some cotton lace , and seam binding with a pearl brad to finish.

                    

I have added a little glitter to her wings, and plenty of stitching all round.. Doncha just love her??
I would like to enter her in the Saturated Canary Challenge , where the theme is adding text to your creation... 
I would also like to enter it in..
1.Saturated Canary - text
2.Kenny K - one for the Girls
3.One Crazy Stamper- Anything goes
4.Carisma cardz- Twinkle  twinkle.
5.Penny's Papercrafty - ribbons & die cuts.
6.Diva's By design- put on some pink

Thanks for visiting me, and thanks for all your lovely comments. I really do appreciate them!
hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! Thanks for participating in our Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lis.really fabulous colouring and sparkle and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I really like SC images too and you have colored this one very nicely. Great shadowing and highlighting. Thanksfor joining the fun at Kenny K's this week!

    Hugs, Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what wonderful sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you... I fell for her as soon as I saw her and just had to buy the rubber!

    And you've made such a beautiful job of colouring her on your fabulous card!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lis she ia just beautiful hunny and her dress looks awesome.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Saturated Canary challenge blog
    Hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I love that colors. Thanks for playing with us ob Kenny K's Krafty Krew this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie, your creation is absolutely gorgeous,thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete