Pages

Followers

Monday, 25 March 2013

Sweet pea Stampers- spring colours

hiya you guys!!!
 I am on my travels, but to be sure you don't miss me too much I have scheduled a post....
 This is a new stamp, one of my newest favs "Uptown girls" , I love 'em! My DD bought me this for Mothers Day.. and I finally got a chance to colour her up!!! 


she is called "   ", and is coloured with my Spectrums. The papers are the very yummy Echo Park Springtime .. Its a digital from Jessica Sprague... (One buck Wednesday!)


 
I have added bakers twine in pink, some gems and the sentiment tag is from LOTV.

I would like to enter in the following..
1.Sweet Pea stampers - Spring colours
2.Dorcerela Creations- Pastels -
3.Fairy tale challenge - photo inspiration
4.Aud sentiments- Girl power
5.In the Pink - Spring /Easter
6.Cuttin' & stampin' - Pink, green, blue & yellow
 Thanks for popping by... I am heading home on Wednesday . hopefully I will catch up with you then... you can see my antics over on  my Facebook page here.... 
 Hugs xxx

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Those colours are fantastic and what a great image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love it

    Thank you for joining our pastel color challenge at Docerela Creations.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine tolle Karte ist das geworden. Klasse.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Fairy tale Challenge. Liebe Grüße Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lis

    Your card is stunning... which such fabulous colouring and layout..

    Thanks for sharing at In the PINK... hope to see you here again soon with another fabbie PINK creation!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Gorgeous colours and design...Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers this month and hope we see you again. Good luck..
    Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous lis.beautiful spring colours and i love the fabulous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors are beautiful and I love that cake!
    Thank you for joining us at the Cuttin' and Stampin' challenge blog!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card hun. love the image and fabulous colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. just a gorgeous card, i love everything about it! thanks for linking up with Aud!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card. I love all the details on it.
    Tanti (GD Fairy Tale Challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  13. what an adorable card! TFS and joining us at Cuttin and Stampin.Janet-DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet! Great layers! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! Thank you for joining us over at Docerela Creations - DT Member Susete.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “Spring colours” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete