Pages

Followers

Sunday, 17 March 2013

The luck of the Irish- Happy St Patrick's day!

Top of the mornin' to you my dears...
Yep! its St Patrick's day today.. and I have something suitably green for yer! 
I found this fab subway art from eighteen25, and I knew I had to use it!!!!


The papers are oddments..( I think its woodland neighbours), and then i used green ribbon from stash, and the subway art.. the stamp is a Magnolia one...I have had this an absolute age... I can't think how long... I have coloured it with my speccies, and 3d'd it on


Quite a quick make for me really... so all that's left is to enter it in..

1.Just add ink - Just add green.
2.Pattie's creations - St Patrick's
3.Wags N whiskers- Go Green
4.Milk coffee- go green
5.Creative Belli- Green
6.Whimsical designs- St Patrick's day
7.Sisterhood of Crafters - Green 

So , I would like to leave you with this Irish blessing...


May your blessings outnumber

The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.

Take care!
Hugs xx





7 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love the subway art and your coloring of the hat is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design and coloring! Just PERFECT for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘GREEN with Envy’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card neat subway art find :) thank you for sharing with us at WWC hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic St.Patty's Day card. Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge and hope to see you again. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Just loving it - thanks for joining the challenge fun at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at all this glorious green goodness :) Your sentiment is awesome and the hat is perfect. Thanks very much for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our GREEN with Envy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the sentiment panel and cute image. Thanks for joining in with our Go Green Challenge at Milkcoffee this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete