Pages

Followers

Friday, 5 April 2013

Crafting by design- animals

Hello my lovelies.... Back again as promised....
 Well, today I am back at W-O-R-K ! Booooo ! 
 so, a quick card to share as I am showing the colouring tutorial over on the Spectrum noir blog .....
I  am sharing how to colour this cute little hedgie !! 

The stamp is called "The Aviator ", from Sugar Nellie, coloured with my Spectrums, of course... 
The papers are digital, "A year in Review" I think, from Raspberry Road.the little ships wheel is from the die-namics "Sea charms" dies set... I (heart) these dies , fastened with a little jute twine.


Pop over here  and see how I coloured this little guy in ... and whilst you're there check out the fab colouring tutorials and find hints and tips ,,,,
 I would like to also enter the following..
1.Crafting by Design - Animals
2.Digistamps4joy- anything goes
3.Creative moments - things with wings
4.Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything goes
5.A little Bit Crafty- Anything goes
6.Cupcake Craft - use kraft
7.The Sugar Bowl- Anything goes

Thanks for popping by ,I will be back with a very special card tomorrow....

13 comments:

  1. Aww he's so sweet Lis, a beautiful card.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card hun, love the cute hedgie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is gorgeous, Lis! Love this cute image. As a recent Spotlight winner at Sweet Stampin' we wondered if you might be interested in Guest Designing for us sometime soon. If this is something you might like to do, please could you email me tracey.trayner@btinternet.com

    Tracey, Sweet Stampin' DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I have just received this stamp (plus a few others)! in the post this morning, I love it. Thank you for playing along with us on our first challenge at ALBC & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny how your faves are mine, I too love this hedgie and those dies, so glad I got them. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb colouring,and a really sweet card! Thanks for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty's first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card with a cute image.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
    Hope you join us next time.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning lis.i love your distressing and fab image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have done such an amazing job on this xxxx thank you so for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww this is fab!....thanks for playing at The Sugarbowl xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete