Pages

Followers

Sunday, 28 April 2013

Crafts for Eternity - Perfect Papers

Hellooooooo... its me again....
 I had to share this cutie with you , I just couldn't wait!!!!!
I recently bought this stamp from a very lovely lady.. and needed to clear my desk and make time to colour her up ! So glad I did....
I have used the lovely girly papers from Basic Grey called "Porcelain" .. and followed a sketch from MFT stamps Wednesday stamp club


 This lttle cutie is called "Give Peace a chance" , and she is coloured with my Spectrums.on her hair I used IG9, 7, 5 &3 , on her top CR6, PP2 & 1 LG2 &1 . on her trousers I used BG5,4,3,2 & 1, IG 4-1 on here shoes and hem ( with PP4 &2), the flower is TN5,GB4 and GB2. I have used IG3-1 for the background, and BG4-1 on the floor.



The flowers are from my Die-namics trio die, and the scallop is die-namics also.I have added unusual stitching with my sewing machine and used pearls and button twine from stash.
I would like to enter this in the following challenges 
1.Crafts for Eternity- Perfect papers
2.Hiding in my craft room - Mother's Day
3.Dilly beans - Think Pink
4.Wags & Whiskers - May flowers
5.MFT Weds stamp club- Sketch
6.Carisma Cardz - Polkadots ( hope thats dotty enough ladies)
7.Rhedd & Rosie- Stitching 
8.Stampavie & more - lots of die-cuts 
9. The inky chicks-Birthday Girl
Thanks for popping by today...I will be back real soon...
 hugs xxx

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Your colouring is awesome :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card,
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A totally fabulous card, Just love all your stitching..it's great.

    Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Rhedd & Rosies.

    Sandie x.(Owner/Dt)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!
    Thank you so much for joining us at charisma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is gorgeous. The image is such a doll.

    Love your paper's too!

    Thanks for joining our perfect papers challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, adorable card and pretty colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous lis.stunning papers and image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, great stitching, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super gorgeous Lis! Love this cute image and your fab colouring! The stitching is so gorgeous too!
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your card! The stitching, the image, the flowers...all of it!
    Thanks for joining us on the Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge!
    Yolanda DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty thanks for joining us at stampavie and more

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is beautiful!! I am so impressed with your coloring! Thanks for hanging out with us at Hiding in My Craft Room! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable, your coloring is perfect. thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wooow what a lovely image and your coloring is so great :-)
    Thanx for sharing at Stampavie and More this time :-)
    Hugs from Karin

    ReplyDelete