Pages

Followers

Saturday, 6 April 2013

Happy BIrthday Caroline!!!!

Hello everyone... I am back as promised with a special card to share with you today..... 
Today is my youngest daughters 20th birthday , and she asked for cupcakes on her card... so it had to be this adorable Sugar Nellie stamp called "Fairy Cakes "


 I have used digi papers from Jodie Lee called "Butterfly garden", from Jessica Sprague, and they were $1 !!!! yep, a bargain...
I have added lace and flowers from stash, I love that butterfly pin, its just divine....
I have distressed a little and stitched it all," Fairy cakes" is coloured with my spectrums... the sentiment is computer generated .



 I hope she likes her card, and that she has a lovely day.... I know she is going to be spoiled.
I would just like to enter this in the following...
1.The Sugar Bowl- anything goes 
2.Happy Campers- Flower Power
3.Miss Muffett Challenges- Anything goes
4.Sarah Hurley - Projects with a character
5.Crafty creations - Flowers/Fairies
6.Crafts N Me - Spring flowers
7.Creative Moments - Things with wings 
8.Divas by design -Spring colours 
 thanks for popping by.... I have a little bit of the dreaded housework to do now, but I hopefully will be back to share another special card with you , but I have to make it first...lol! 
 Hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, lovely image, fabulous layout and papers. Hope your Daughter has a fabulous day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so cute! The colours are really sweet and i love those flourish dies.. gorgeous work lis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lis

    Oooh another beauty... one of my very favourite images and you've coloured her so fabulously! Perfect layout... and oooooh to that gorgeous butterfly pin!

    Hope your daughter had a lovely day!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so stunning lis.beautiful pretty details and design and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the colours and that large flower in the bouquet too, hugs Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Lis...love the layout too!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, lovely design, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet I love your card and all the pretty details,thanks for joining us this month at The Sugar Bowl.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...another beauty! Thanks for playing at The Sugarbowl again xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete