Pages

Followers

Thursday, 4 April 2013

Lili's Little Fairies - All stitched up.

Hello you lot!!!!
Yes, i have been AWOL- I had a fab few days away then family staying for Easter, so no time for card making.....
 Anyhoooo. I missed last weeks challenge, so I am posting my card here for moral support, lol!
The theme is "All stitched up" , and this is my card..... 
I got these gorjussss "Butterfly Garden " papers by Jodie Lee, over on One buck Wednesday ,last week ( I bought them whilst travelling on the train , get me!!?lol) 



I have distressed and stitched , added white paint , and DI's , a doily and muslin, and flowers from my stash . The image is "On Tiptoe " coloured with my Spectrums... all the layers are matted onto Kraft . 



 I have used mostly BT5-2 on her dress  a little LY 3 and GB2 and 8 on her hair , lots of greens, CG3-1 DG4, LG2 &3  and IB 1 blended for the backgound. The sentiment is a LOTV tag.
I hope you like her, and its given you a little inspiration, to give the challenge a go! see you there!
 I would like to enter this in ..
1.Live Love Crafts - bingo ( cheesecloth,vintage,flowers)
2.Clear it out - springtime/flowers
3.Ladybug Crafts - anything goes
4.Love rubber stamps - Anything goes
5.A little Bit crafty - Anything goes
6.Bunny Zoes- girly
Thanks for popping by.. hopefully my "mojo" is back, and then I can get cracking on my youngest daughters b/day card...eeeep!
 hugs xx 

18 comments:

  1. Just stunning Lis! I love this image - she's one of my faves and your colouring is, as always, just perfect. Love the layout. Gorgeous. Hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Lis, this is beautiful, gorgeous details. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning creation. Loving the litle pencil too! I have got candy up for grabs why not pop on over and try your luck? Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lis. I love the sweet image and your colouring is so beautiful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lis, love the image, gorgeous colouring and fabulous papers too which have a real distressed feel to them. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty with our first challenge of Anything Goes and good luck.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a gorgeous card, love the design so girly and femimine. Beautiful image and fabulous colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable creation! Beautiful layout, paper, flowers and fabulous coloring.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning lis.really beautiful design and i love the pretty image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great creation - love all the distressing and delicate details; it's fantastic!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!!

    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This is absolutely amazing! I love the stitching, distressing and paint. Thank you for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the image. Thanks for playing along with us at the Clear It Out Challenge Blog. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card - thank you for taking part in the first challenge set by A Little Bit Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! This is absolutely stunning! Your coloring is so pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope to see you play with us again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lis,
    Wonderful Spring card with one of my favourite LOTV stamps, just love this little fairy! Gorgeous distressing and LO. Thanks for playing bingo with us @LLC this month and Good Luck!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card, love the color use here! And the motive is sooo cute ;) Thanks for joining LLCs bingo challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning, you can see the love you have poured into making this :-) Thank you so much for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty this time, hope to see you in the next challenge too! Elaine DT -xxx- ps I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is just beautiful, I love all the different textures and the distressing of the paper. Image is beautifully coloured too.

    ReplyDelete