Pages

Followers

Thursday, 11 April 2013

Lili's Little Fairies- Clean and simple

Hi there my dear friend....
 Its Thursday again, which can only mean one thing... time for another challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies. This week we would like to see your "Clean & Simple " creations, and remember , you must use a LOTV image on your entry.... 
I fell in love with this little guy when I saw him online, and I had to have him... more so because we have a zoomy red Mini ourselves... and I LOVE driving it... 
It is a Sports model , and a bit of an animal... I have to make sure I am not too keen on the accelerator!! LOl!

the papers are from Jessica Sprague, yep $1 digitals , But I can't for the life of me remeber who's they are...lol ! I will update this as soon as it comes back to me ....
So, I do know the stamp is "Mini Bear "  and he is coloured with my Spectrums, and the sentiment is from Create with TLC 




 I hope you like him... I LOVE the bears over at LOTV... 
 I would like to enter this in the following...
1.Crafty Bloggers - anything goes
2.Gingerloft - for the guys
3.The Squirrel & the Fox- movie inspired(Italian Job)
4.Catch the Bug - Anything goes
5.Ready Teddy go- Anything goes
6.Desert Island Crafters- colourful, song(cars),sentiment
7.Stampavie & More - For a Boy 
8.Digital Tuesday - boys
 thanks for popping by, today  ans everyday... I really appreciate your company and your encouraging comments... 
 don't go far now....I will be back very, very so... with a touch of glamour .... oh-la-la! 
Hugs xxxx




13 comments:

  1. Fab card, love your papers and cute image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fab card. Great image and layout
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab, fab, fab, colouring Lis. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the beautifully coloured image. Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

    Sylvia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE this card hun, gorgeous image. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, fabulous design as always huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning lis.gorgeous image and papers and i love your colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this sweet creation of yours! Thanks for joining us in this weeks Anything Goes challenge. Hope to see your wonderful work again. Good luck!

    :)Becky G
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card, beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card and so impressed with your coloring. Great card and so glad you joined us at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore this card!!! You've chosen a terrific movie and a personal fave of mine. However, you've made me jealous cuz I want a mini lol. Thanks for joining in the fun at The Squirrel and The Fox. :)

    ReplyDelete