Pages

Followers

Thursday, 25 April 2013

Lili's Little Fairies- Photo Inspiration

Hello all!!!
 Its Thursday, and I'm a busy gal!! so, that must also mean time for another challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies...
 The theme this week is an inspirational photo, and here's what I did....

 The stamp is called "Bumble Bee Fairy" ,she is coloured with my spectrums. Now, I don't use purples much, and couldn't make my mind up between the groups of HB and PL's... so I kinda did a mix of the the lot, till I got a shade I was happy with.. the darkest is PL 4, then 2 , and some HB3,2, and took the highlights out with HB1.. the grass is pretty much a mix of CG4-2, and DG 4 & 2, and LG2.



I have used my new Marianne's chinese rose die.. the smallest one- that's about as big as I wanted to go... 
The frame is a new Spellbinders decorative labels 22 die.
I have added a little muslin, and the papers area mix of Echo park for the dotty purple, and Raspberry road "Antebellum" papers. 


this is the piccy to inspire you, so if you use a LOTV image , you can enter.... 
I will see you there.... 
 I would also like to enter mine in..
1.Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - spring
2.Stamp & Create - At least 1 die cut
3.Victorine Originals- Spring flowers or colours
4.Dream Valley - Things with wings
5.Great IMpressions- Pastel colours/Polka dots
6.Lacy Sunshine - Spring Fever
Thanks for popping by today, and for all the kind comments.... I will try and be a better blogger , and come visit you too 
Hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lis. Fab image (obviously!), stunning colours and colouring and gorgeous embellishing.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love it
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!!!! LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful creation with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck and I hope to see you back in May for a new challenge!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card Lis and lovely colours.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh wow what fabulous layering. Totally love the colors you have used and your coloring is awesome.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Lacy Sunshine challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along with our Pastel and Polka Dot April Challenge!

    This is just lovely...pretty image and layout!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete