Pages

Followers

Friday, 19 April 2013

Lili's Little Fairies - Seeing double...

Hello my crafty friend... lovely to see you.
 The weekend is upon us, and I will be dashing off to work shortly, but I quickly wanted to share this card...
I had itchy fingers to colour one of my newest stamps in..... Here's one from the latest release..
This fits rather nicely into the latest challenge at Lili's Little Fairies - which "Seeing Double"- which basically means two separate stamps , or two characters.


This cute pair  are called "Big Hug", coloured with my Spectrums. the papers are a new (ahem) purchase too from One Buck Wednesday from the stable of the  gorgeous Jodie Lee called "Faded vintage papers"..ooooh I luvs 'em 


 I have used ooodles of dies... "Stately Circles " "Curved borders one"...lots of deep lace , some seam binding, and a little filigree corner , painted white , and a small pearl on the tag sentiment ( which is also LOTV)
so, pop over to LLF and get entering.
Remember , you need a LOTV image to enter!
I would like to enter this in the  following :
1.My heart Pieces - Spring or Easter
2.Inky Impressions - Punches & dies
3.Stampin Chef - Girly
4.ABC Challenge - L for lovely lace
5.Card & Scrap - Use dies
6.House of Gilli - Lace & pearls 
7.OOZAK- Anything goes /pearls, lace & ribbon 
8.Craft your passion - Adorable animals
 Thanks for popping by... I have a DTC card to share over the weekend , I hope you will join me then?
 hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Adorable image and those papers are beautiful
    Great card
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Lis this is so adorable and fabulous detail.
    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. :-)
    Thank you for joining us at card and Scrap-
    DT-Gitte.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is gorgeous! I love your colouring and the design papers. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.
    X - Natalie - X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card hun - love the image and fab colouring and layout. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! You make such a beautiful cards! I would like to ask you to be guest designer in my store! Please contact me if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw so gorgeous lis.beautiful design and the image is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing they looks so nice. Great card with lots of deatails.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So precious! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very elegant! Love how the image kind of pops off of the card :) Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww what a sweet card! I love the little animals! Amazing job! Thank you for joining us at the Oozak Challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! Thank you for joining the challenge at Card and Scrap :)

    ReplyDelete