Pages

Followers

Thursday, 18 April 2013

Digital Delights Challenge- Colour My World

Hello my lovelies...happy Thursday! 
so glad that Spring has finally decided to put in an appearance...I love the sunshine we have been having .
Now, today over on the Spectrum Noir blog, I have a little tutorial on how to add focus background and ground your image... 
I have you this fabulous image ...from Digital delights called "Buttons" the clown.....



I have used some fabulous papers from Echo Park called "Walk in the Park ", I thought these were bright and cheery....the sentiment is TLC.
I have used a sketch that I saw on the lovely Fiona's blog.. and I LOVE it.. so you will be seeing it more!!
This is part of the new challenge over on Digital delights where the the theme is called "Colour my World" , and colourful it is!!!! 
Check out some of the lovely creations from the DT over there today... and give the challenge a go, why not??
I hope I will see you there??
 I would just like to enter this in..
1.Cards by lady Anne- Anything goes
2.Eureka stamps - for the boys
3.Come & get it - Cards for kids
4.Paper Pretties- happy birthday
5.Clear it out- anything goes& buttons
6.Dream Valley - Happy birthday
 thanks for popping by... I have another cheery Spring creation for you tomorrow... 
Hugs x

11 comments:

  1. This is absoutely adorable Lis!!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one Lis - great colouring and papers. I also love how cheerful the card is!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge - have you seen the new challenge that Lady Anne has started? There is a different theme each month and this month there are 2 digi images to win from Daisy Doodles. We hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx
    DT Member Lady Annes Stamp Challenge, Lady Annes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lis wow I love this clown he's gorgeous, lovely bright colours and fab papers/.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely bright and colourful creation Lis. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO super creative, fun, bright and cheerful. What a blessing it will be to its recipient. Thanks so much for sharing this darling card with us in our FOR THE BOYS CHALLENGE this week.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Eureka Stamps

    P.S. Hope you will also play along with us at Word Art Wednesday - sponsored by Freckled Fawn (www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com) AND at V's Sweet Ideas - sponsored by Ellen Hutson (www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Lis, wonderful fun image!

    So glad that you joined us at Come and Get It Challenges!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´ Shell in Alaska
    http://www.akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning lis.fabulous bright colours and design and fab fun image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great looking card. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Blog

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delightful use of buttons. So cute. Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge Blog. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh such a superb colorful card! The clown is so cute and full of joy :) Thank you for playing along with us at Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge and we hope to see you again soon. Good Luck :)
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [Lady Anne's Challenges DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    ReplyDelete