Pages

Followers

Saturday, 13 April 2013

Sugar Nellie Facebook Challenge - Favourite colour combo

Hello again my dears....I do love it when you stop by.... its late on a Saturday evening, and there's nothing on the tv, so I thought i'd write up y blog post..... 
 There is a challenge over on the Sugar Nellie facebook group, this week its your "fav colour combo" , and I thought I would go for something a little different.... Teal, lemon ,and grey.... 
here's my take...

this is the lovely Delia, and the stamp is called "Let them eat cake", she is coloured with Spectrum noirs, and the papers are digital from one buck Wednesday - These are called "Curio papers" by Carina Gardner. the sketch is a take on the latest Deconstructed sketch. the scallop was created with my Dienamics die


The crocheted flower and button are from stash, and the sentiment is computer generated... I hope you like her...
 I would like to enter in the following..
1.Sugar Nellie FB challenge - fav colour combo
2.The Sugarbowl - Anything goes
3.The Deconstructed sketch- Sketch
4.Crafts for eternity - Wonderful wings
5.Papertake weekly challenge - Bingo (buttons,free,diecut)
6.Creative moments- things with wings 
7.Flutterby Wednesdays- Open challenge  
8.Stamp N Doodle - bows & butterflies
 Thanks for all your lovely support and encouragement.. you are all superstars!! 
Hugs xxxx

9 comments:

  1. So very pretty! Gorgeous colors! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Lis...love those papers so off to check them out!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Lis, I've just done exactly the same - the TV tonight is absolutely rubbish!! Love your gorgeous card, one of my favourite images and love the colours and layout. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it looks gorgeous! Love the colours! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! love the colors too! Thank you for sharing with us at Stamp n Doodle this week. Hope to see you soon. Good luck!
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning lis.really beautiful design and colours and i love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty gorgeous and all your cards are awesome and I'm so very happy to follow you..
    Oh yeah! Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp n doodle. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love blue colors and the image! Lovely card! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty colour choice.
    Leona (Creative Moments DT)

    ReplyDelete