Pages

Followers

Saturday, 27 April 2013

The Sugarbowl - Anything goes

Hello my lovelies... How are you all ??
 I have a card to share with you today.... It has hopefully winged its way today to a very dear lady , just to say thank you for helping me. So... I am hoping it ok to share it today.....


The papers are MMe Breeze, and the stamp is a Gorjuss stamp called "Flower Girl" . She is coloured with my Promarkers, and I was trying to achieve shades of peach.I have used TN5, TN4,TN3 and CR 1 & 2 .( and FS2 for the lightest)
The hair is TN1, GB8,10 and EB5 I have used OR1 a,d GB2 and EB3 and TN2 &3 for the tights , skin is TN3,2 and PP2 ,FS4.


The scrummy label stamp is Rescue Remedies from Waltzing mouse stamps...the punch is MS, I have added accents from my Spellbinders dies . I have used organza ribbon , with flowers and pearls from stash..
I would like to enter this in ...
1.The Sugarbowl - Anything goes
2.Sugar Nellie Sugary Sunday FB challenge- Use ribbon
3.Stampin' for the weekend- Die cuts & punches
4.Crafty Ribbons- Anything goes w/ribbon
5.Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
6.Creative Inspiration - Ribbons and pearls
thanks for popping by today...I have a cute card with a Wee stamps image for you next time

8 comments:

  1. Such a very lovely card
    Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    x Gretha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Your coloring is amazing! :) Thanks for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Lis...the colours are fabby...and one of my favourite gorjuss girls!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lis.really gorgeous colours and i love the sweet gorjuss girl :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fabulou Lis... it really is 'gor-juss!'

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the colours and layout and your colouring is amazing as always. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lis :-) the image is lovely and all the details are fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card! Love Gorjuss and that vintage adv.! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete