Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Bearly mine challenges - Anything goes

Hello peeps!
Its Wednesday..,so that means.. One Buck Wednesday..!!! Get yourself over here and grab a bargain...
now.. here's a new digi for me.. I have been admiring these lovelies for a while, so finally took the plunge.. with " and got colouring her up....."Fall Love"



Now, the papers aren't digi's but Basic Grey , called Porcelain... the sentiment is TLC , and the lovely Fall Love is coloured with my Speccies... 



The pearls, gems & flowers are from stash........ I have doodled around my image freehand for that finishing touch...
 I do hope you like her... I MAY have to purchase more (wink)
I would like to enter this in ...
1.Bearly Mine - Anything goes
2.LEJ - Anything goes
3.Lexie's creations- Happy birthday
4.Robyn's fetish- stripes or dots
5.Hybrid Chick - flowers
6.Crafts 4 Eternity - 3 papers 
7. Crafts N Me- Floral Frenzy 
8.Carisma Cardz- Polkadots
 thanks for popping by... I hope you have already entered the challenge over at LLF, if not be quick! I will see you there... 
Hugs xxx

12 comments:

  1. Fab card Lis. You just made me go buy that stamp ;)

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lis this is totally gorgeous!! Can I steal the pic for my Facebook gallery please please please?? I love it! You're a very talented lady : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lis.your colouring is fantastic and i love your gorgeous image and flowers :D
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D
    Mr linky is now up so i have linked up your card for you,i hope thats ok :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love your coloring! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card with awesome colouring and that is such a lovely image - I have just been over to check out all the other images and may also be tempted to buy one or three ;-)
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vau, your card is adorable ... Lovely image and great colouring!
    Thank you for sharing it with us in BearlyMineChallenge this week.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant Sweetie, I love your colouring x
    Thank you for joining the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Lis - love the beautifully coloured image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow - this is gorgeous - and I can see why you just my 'need' more of these images! (Remember to leave a link to Avenue 613 Create in your list of challenges)
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Avenue 613 Create! I hope you join us again next week!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    AVENUE 613 CREATE DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous project! Wonderful composition and beautiful coloring! I think every element of this creation is just perfect! Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete