Pages

Followers

Friday, 24 May 2013

Corrosive challenge - My sentiments exactly

Hello my lovelies... how are you all.... I thought I would surprise you with another post today..tadaaaaa!!!
Today's card is a masculine one.. and features a LOTV image, which are simply the best for male images IMHO...
 I love this one...



this is Playing golf, he is coloured with my Spectrums.. the papers are "Two Scoops"
I have used my spellbinders cirlces and lacey circles dies, and my Die-namics die for the grass




I had a wee mishap and managed to get inky fingermarks all over the image once I'd coloured it.. so out came the liquid pearls, and they rescued the day..... Ha!
The sentiment is computer generated....  I hope you like it ??!
I would like to enter this in..
1.Corrosive challenges- My sentiments exactly
2.Penny's Paper crafty - Circles 
3.Thro' the Craft room door- Anything goes
4.That craft Place - Makes for men
5.QKR Stampede- For the boys
6.Sister Act card challenge- Anything goes
 thanks for popping by... I have lots more, be back soon!
Hugs xxx

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous male card and I just love the sentiment. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lis. Another fabby male stamp... do I need another :/... yes, I think I do ;)

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW fabulous card Lis, love the image and your colouring and fab layout too. Have a fabulous weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card!! Love the image and your wonderful coloring. Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cute card, love the image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card !
    Thanks for joing us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and cute card! Love that image!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card lis.really love the image and design and your colouring is fantastic :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! I love LOTV for male cards too and this image is so cute. You have coloured it so beautifully and it may not have been planned but I really like the dots of liquid pearls ;-)
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is absolutely gorgeous and your coloring is fantastic! The image is absolutely adorable!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    QKR Stampede Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card - I love the image and colours you have used, thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Circles" challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete