Pages

Followers

Thursday, 2 May 2013

C.R.A.F.T Challenge - A Stitch in time

Hello one and all..... wahooooo...nearly there...are you ready for the long weekend???? 
I have something equally bright and cheery for you... my entry to the Sugar Nellie FB challenge - where the theme is "something for a boy". 

 I have used this super cute image, suitable for a younger boy or even new baby from the Simon & Lola range of Sugar Nellie stamps.... He is "Duck in Boots" , and he's coloured with my Speccies... 
I have used OR2,1 &GB1,for the beak..  then CT4 LY3,PP2 and LY2 for his body,TB4,IB3&2 for the boots & bib IG3-1 for the background... blending out with my blender pen...
the sentiment is computer generated, and the buttons are cut from my old fav Sizzix die... I have also used MFT die-namics scallop die and my new spellbinders A2 curved border One die.... I LOVE this die x



I have layered everything onto kraft card, distressing it in places, and stitched my layers.... 
I would like to enter this in the following..
1.C.R.A.F.T. challenge - Stitching
2.The Sugarbowl- Anything goes
3.As You Like It - Die or Punch
4.MAWTT- One for the boys
5.Southern Girls- You can say that again
6.Inky Impressions- Spots &/or Stripes 
7. Creative Craft challenges- animals 
8.Die-Cuttin Diva's - Anything goes
Thanks for popping by... have a great bank holiday weekend !


11 comments:

  1. Lovely fun card Lis, I love the die that you've used. Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at At You Like It
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card and the stitching thanks for sharing at craft happy crafting to you
    Rachel GDT for the month of may

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gorgeous card I can see why you love those dies I love the border die,

    Thanks for joining our First Challenge at As You Like It!

    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous lis.i love the fun duck and your design is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lis.. Loving this oh so cutie card.. fabulous design and colour choice!

    I emailed you via your hotmail addy.. not sure if you got it... but can you contact me - my email button is on my blog. Ta!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine , thank you !
      Have replied sweetie ! X

      Delete
  7. This is such a cute card. I love your design, the die cuts and the buttons are the perfect finishing touches.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is Adorable!! LOVE the die cut and the great papers-totally cool! Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls Challenge!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing at The Sugar Bowl xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete