Pages

Followers

Saturday, 18 May 2013

Have you heard the news...???

Well...? have you heard the news???
I am still pinching my self, as I still can't believe it!!!
       "I am a Sugar Bowl Sweetie"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have had my heart set on being a Sweetie, since I don't know when... I have bought sooo much Sugar from Funkykits... I daren't admit... my first purchase being a set of Gorjuss girls when they first on the stamping scene... 
So, I thought I would create a card today, just to celebrate...yay! 
thank you sooo much ladies for choosing me... Mwah! xxx


The papers are MME "Sunshine" , the stamp is the Gorjuss "Bumble Bee" , I have paper pieced her dres, and coloured the rest with Spectrums.... I have used the "Precious Heart" die from Memory box, the spellbinders "Elegant Rectangle" & Marianne's Chinese rose die... the leaves are from the Die-namics wintery wreath die(I chopped it up) , the "ric-rac" is from stash, and I dropped a couple of AB beads into the roses... and dotted a couple of tiny ones on the bows.... 


I LOVE these papers... I am on the lookout for more... I only wish MME did digi's like Carta bella, Fancy pants & Echo park....
So.... I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafty Catz- 3(papers), 2 (flowers)& 1 image
2.Wags& Whiskers- anything goes
3.Cute & Girly - flowers
4.Card & Scrap - layers
5.Crafting Musketeers- Anything goes
6.Creatalicious challenge - for the girls 
7.Fresh brewed- flowers  
8.Natalie & Amy- things with wings
 thanks for popping by... hopefully I will see you soon over at the Sugar Bowl with my first official card... Till then, why not enter... you only need a Sugar Nellie stamps.. and if you are like me, and have a sweet tooth, you'll have quite the stash!!
Hugs xxx

18 comments:

  1. Congrats Hun :)

    This is a cracking card. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And well deserved too Lis - love your card, gorgeous image, papers and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lis and love your paper piecing! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! Stunning card, love her paper pieced dress!!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congrats hun, well deserved!

    Gorgeous creation love the papers & the colours are fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card lis, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week and many congrats on being a Sweetie..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - to me this is perfect! Paper piecing works great on this one! I must try it myself these days... :)
    Have a nice day, Lis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous lis.i really love your design and colours and the image is stunning :D
    Massive congrats on becoming a sweetie too hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is gorgeous! love the colors and paper piecing.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges.
    We just released a new rubber stamp and are hopping today, hope to see you stop in and play along!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your new DT slot hun, very well deserved :)

    Susan xx

    PS great card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your DT post!

    Very sweet card. Thanks for taking part in the first Crafting Muskateer's challenge.
    Good luck
    Jackie :

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card, so love the papers and fab image. Congrats hun on your DT with Sugar Nellie. Thanks for joining us over on BTC&G. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Huge congrats! I'd already seen this beautiful card over on FB. I could've sworn I was already a follower of your blog but apparently I wasn't, so I am now!! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card and congratulations, thank you for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Lis! I am not surprised, your work is awesome - my only question is what took them so long? ! Love this GG with her fancy dress Hugs Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lis, sorry I am late in popping over, congratulations again on becoming a Sweetie!! Already loving working with you! Am now a follower of your fabulous blog! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such an adorable card! Love the image and your design. Thanks for sharing with us at Wags n Whiskers. Hope you have a fabulous day, and congrats!

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete