Pages

Followers

Thursday, 9 May 2013

Lili's Little Fairies- Anything but a card

Good morning my lovelies.... Have you missed me??
 Apologies for going awol... I have truly have been flat out at work... I simply haven't had time for any craftyness.. sob!
 Here is a quick creation from me for the new challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies where the new challenge is "Anything but a  card"
this is what I came up with... a wee photo frame.... 




I bought this cheap and cheerful photo frame, and painted it with acrylic paint...adding a layer of pink , and finishing it off with crackle paint finish....hopefully you can see the pink showing subtly underneath.

        
 ..  and this stamp is just adorable, and creates the perfect new baby gift. 
 I have coloured  "Bath Time " with my Spectrums, and popped it in the frame... simple really.... 
So, please pop and grab a little inspiration from the rest of the LLF dt... I often have to ponder for a while when its something "other than a card" ... 
so I just need to enter in...
1.Creative Craft challenges- all about animals
2.Loves Rubber stamps - anything goes
3.Papertake Weekly - Anything goes 
4.Thro' the craft room door- Anything goes
5.Papercrafting Journey - Anything goes
6.Challenges For Everybody- Anything goes
thanks for popping by.... I hopefully will get some crafting in very soon.
 Hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. so sweet lis! the effect on the frame is so pretty... i have to get me some crackle i think ;) love the sweet image too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. Love your coloring. Thank You for joining us this week at Loves Rubber Stamps. Good Luck.
    Tons Of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet project! I love the effect on the frame and the image is coloured perfectly :-)
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, the frame is so pretty and such a cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful lis.gorgeous sweet bear and i love the crackled frame :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute card and adorable image! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunning project, love the sweet image and the frame. I have some Candy on my blog.
    http://cardsmadebymarlene.blogspot.com. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooooo gorgeous Lis... your colouring is, as always... stunning.. and the image looks so good in that fab crackled frame!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your picture! Great coloring on that fantastic image. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete