Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Pollycraft DT call!!

Hello my lovelies... have you heard the news???
 Pollycraft has re-opened its doors!!! totes amazeballs!! I LOVE Pollycraft images ... and even more exciting .. Paula is having a DT call!!!!!!!!!
so, a chance to colour up those yummy PC images.. old or new (Have you seen the new ones- OMG!!gorge!!) 
Now, you know I love One Buck Wednesday , and I am so glad I got this nautical papers from Sarah Walker.. yep, for $1 !
so, I teamed it up with a Pirate image from PC... and here it is...


 so, he's coloured with my Spectrums, and I got chance to use my MFT "waves" die that DD bought me for Mother's day...The sentiment is computer generated. the banner are La-La Land... 

Told you those papers were fab...!!! I just finished with a little button twine....
So, if you LOVE Pollycraft digi's like I do.. get entering... whats the worst that can happen.????.lol! 
 I would like to enter my cards in 
1.Creative creations challenge - for a child
2.Cupcake craft -Lots of layers
3.Digi sketch challenge - for a boy theme/sketch
4.Get Inky - Die cuts 
5.Pink Elephant- masculine cards
6.Robyn's Fetish- pirates & the sea!
thanks for stopping by... I have something amazing to announce... pop back won't ya???! x

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring! such a bright and cheery card.
    Good luck, Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastico Card lis hun, gorgeous colouring! Good Luck with the dt call too :) Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I love PC images too, good luck with the call and huge congrats on your other news too, well deserved x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, cute card
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow hon.... a perfect card for a young man!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning lis.i love pollycraft dig`s.i love your pirate and your papers and colours are fantastic.good luck in the DT call :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card and colouring.The papers are just perfect.Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg ...he's fab & one of my fave images too I love a pirate...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg how fab! I love all the elements that on your card and great coloring. Thanks for joking us at Robyn's Fetish.
    Hugs,
    Christine DT at Robyn's Fetish

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous! Loving your colouring of the pirate. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You are an amazing artist!! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card. Love your colouring, just perfect! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete