Pages

Followers

Friday, 31 May 2013

Little Sprout- a Pollycraft DT position

Hello my lovelies... As I type this the sun is peeping out .. looks to be a lovely week...shame I'm gonna miss most of it being at work?? oh well, sigh! 
Its been a fabulous week tho'... two dream DT positions... I mean that truthfully... I did say I had my heart set on certain things in the crafty world this year, and being on these 2 dt's mean a lot to me....So, on the whole I am on some amaaaazzzing DT's...  
I am so thrilled to have been offered a place on Paula's Pollycraft DT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
So, less mush, and more craft, yes?? 
here's a card using a Pollycraft image... granted its an older one, and  some of the images you can still get over at Miss Muffett stamps (yay)....Just wait til you see the new ones... oh my.. they are "Totes Adorbs"!!!!!! I NEED to get colouring, but alas two shifts to get thro first...lol! 
Now, this is not the best light to take pics in.. so I am sorry they are a little dull... the colours are much zingy-er (if thats a word)



The papers are Carta Bella "True Friends" , from Jessica Sprague... the image is "Little Sprout", coloured with my Spectrums.... The flowers are from one of my all time faves... Die-namics die "Flower Trio", and the Cheery Lynn flourish.... the sentiment is TLC  . I have tucked a little pearl trimmed lace in there too.... 


 Anyhoooo, I hope you like... I will be back with a brand new image  real soon.... Yay!!! 
 till then I would like to enter this in..
1.Auds Sentiments- Use the word Friend  
2.Milk Coffee - Load on the flowers
3.Crafting By Designs- Anything goes 
4.Thro' the Craft Room Door- Anything goes  
5.2 Sisters - outdoor fun   
6.Eureka Stamps - The Great Outdoors
 Right gotta dash... works calling... Byeeeee! 
Hugs x

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lis! Lovely fresh colours! Hope work isn't too bad! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the DT spot hun - great card with a lovely image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured image gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she's such a cutie-pa-tootie! Perfectly colouring... and love the design too! And congrats on your Pollycraft DT position too!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card! Your coloring and embellishments are perfect!
    Thanks for playing with us at Milk Coffee Challenge!
    Smiles, Kaly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Lis...stunning colouring!
    A great big welcome to the team, looking forward to seeing more!!
    Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous, adorable card and what a fab colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning lis.really love your colouring and adorable sweet image :D
    Massive congrats on your new DT too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Lis!!Beautiful image and your colouring is fabulous!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. More huge congrats and what a cute card x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Card!! Wonderful Coloring!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Eureka Stamps! Please come back and play with us again soon, we can't wait to see what you'll create!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina - Eureka Designer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your little garden girl is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting By Design.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete