Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

A splash of summer - Spectrum noir challenge

Hi guys... just a quick post as a reminder of the Spectrum noir challenge  where the theme this month is "Summer". I have post about the colours I used over on the Spectrum Noir blog too.....
I have used one of the new Lil dumplins images from Pollycraft.. I sure love this cutie!!



the papers are the super cool "Cool Summer " from Carta Bella, which I got for just one buck (yep) over at Jessica Sprague
I used my MFT die to cut the "waves" , and MFT sea charms die for the shell... added a little picket fence white paint to distress...



The cloud is a MB die.. and I have stamped "Happy Birthday" on it.... the little beach themed strips are from Live designs "Summerific labels".. I have added pearls and dabbed on some stickles...
so, hopefully this has given you a little inspiration to enter the Spectrum Noir Challenge
I would like to enter this in...
1.Digi Darla - At the beach
2.Lexi's creations - Summer holidays
3.Melonheadz- Summer
4.Stamp & Create - Summer fun
5.Corrosive challenge - summertime
6.2 Sisters- Summer fun
Well, thats all from me... I think I am gonna slope off to bed... its hard to type up a blog about a lovely summery card when you are fighting with a summer cold...Bleurghhhh! 
 Til next time... have a wonderful day! 
Hugs xxx

11 comments:

  1. This is just so adorable and just smacks of summer. Love the cheerful colours.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Love the sentiments down the side hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck and I hope to see you back in July for a new challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just a sweetie -reminds me of my grandgirls at the beach! Thank you for dropping by Melonheads to enter your card - Lovely creation and we hope you will join us again for our next challenge! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week , good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous!!! i love the bright colours ad how you did the little sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous lis.really stunning colours and I love the adorable image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautifully coloured. I love that icecream van and icecream background paper!

    Lin xx
    Lexi's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! This card is absolutely gorgeous! Love everything about it!

    Thank you for participating in the MelonHeadz Friends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete