Pages

Followers

Monday, 10 June 2013

Birdie Brown Challenge - You Rock!

Hello and a happy Monday to you......
How was your weekend?
 Maaaan ! Its sure goes to fast!! 
Anyhooooo.. its time to share another card.. and I couldn't resist using this fab freebie from Birdie Brown.



This sure is one cool pooch!!......
I have used some of my scraps.. the main sheet from my "Cupcake pad" by BG, then scraps from my MME Stella & Rose pad.... and a stray numbered piece from somewhere..lol! 
I have matted the scraps onto black card for a bit of oomph!! Quite like the layout on this one.... (PSST.. this is for my nephew.. but I think I'm safe sharing here..) 



So, I hope you get chance to snag him, and enter the challenge... you have the whole month.... (well 20 days now)... 
I would just like to enter him in..
1.Catered Crop- For the boys
2.Glitter N Sparkle- Father's Day/Male
3.Bloggers Challenge - Masculine
4.Crafts for Eternity - for the boys
5.Simply Create Too- Father's Day/Male
6.Milk Coffee- Father's Day/Male  
7.Papercrafting Journey - Masculine 
8.Crafty Creations - For a boy 
9.Birdie Brown - Freebie challenge

Thanks for joining me today.. I have a little fairy magic to share tomorrow.. please join me...
 hugs xxx

12 comments:

  1. how stinkin' cute!!! LOVE the papers, fab design and of course that little cutie!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fun image. Love the papers and layout you have teamed him with
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just delightful with a beautiful design.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great male card.

    Fab image and brilliant papers.

    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle.

    Good luck

    Tracey DTxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, your card ROCKS! I love the primary colors you used, they make this card so energetic! Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna
    Your follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. An awesome card I love it! The colours are so vibrant too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic Lisa! You put the scraps together fabulously and your coloring is beautiful! Thank you for joining this month's challenge at Birdie Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this lis.fabulous image and your design and colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cool Lis, what a rock god he is!! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, great image! Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our masculine challenge Karen P, Paper Crafting Journey Design Team http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Lis, how fabulous is this card, love all the papers and layout, and a superb image too, thank you for sharing with us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete