Pages

Followers

Thursday, 13 June 2013

In the Pink Challenge - Flowers

Hello to you my sweets... how the devil are you... ??
 well, as I type this its kinda grey skies... and its kinda sad... I miss the sunshine.. lets hope for an improvement...
 so, what have I got today??  Well , exciting news ... the lovely Christine has asked me to become part of the DT , so I am now officially a PINK Lady !!! 
 The challenge starts again over at "In The Pink" , and the theme this time is "Flowers" 
this is my creation....


This is the lovely "Jules" from Saturated Canary, I have coloured her with my Spectrums, and used Prima Tea Thyme papers... the punched hearts are from my MS punch, pearls lace and flowers from stash. I have stitched and distressed with picket fence white paint.. the script is from a magnolia stamp just gently kissing the edges of the image... 


 I have highlight the dots with the paint.. and added a generous splodge or two of stickles... I do think she is a very pretty image...
 ok.. so please check out the rest of the dt's creations . and please join us , just remember the majority of you card must be PINK!! ... 
I would just like to enter in the following..
1.A Creative  Romance - Anything goes
2.Charisma Cardz - Digi stamps only
3.Crafting when we can - Mad about markers
4.Auds sentiments - Anything goes
5.Hobby House -Anything goes
6.Avenue 613 Create - Anything goes /optional twist celebrate
thanks for popping by... I have some more cards to share real soon, til then have a crafty day!
Hugs xx



15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the colouring! Hoping you can enter at http://scrappers-delights-challenges.blogspot.com as you meet the theme with S is for Saturated Canary xx

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured image gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...gorgeous Lis...congrats on your new Dt spot too.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Lis - gorgeous image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Lis, gorgeous colour work! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunning creation Lis, when I grow up I want to colour like you!! Congrats on the new DT position!

    Thanks again for sharing at the Hobby House! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project. I love all the colors and everything.
    From the Charisma Cardz DT:)
    Tabitha
    Tabitha's Designs Blog
    Low priced fun Digi Papers:)
    New Challenge Blog on the Block:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Lis, this is gobsmackingly gorgeous hun. Stunning colouring and details. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, love the image , the colours, the lace and the flowers
    thanks for joining us at Crafting when we can

    CAZ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Fantastic colouring!
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card! thanks for joining in this week at Charisma! Gemma :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a fab card I have this digi stamp also and she is just gorgeous must dig her out of the file on my computer and color her up :)

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week

    Hugs Mandy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice work and love the stamp. Wish I had drawn this one!

    -steve
    xx

    ReplyDelete