Pages

Followers

Thursday, 27 June 2013

In The Pink Challenge - "Wings"

Hello my lovelies... my we are up early aren't we??
 Well, todays  "Wings" challenge at In The Pink was a challenge indeed... my brain is mush with a summer cold.. and I struggled to get this done.....Only then to realise my image had no "Wings" ... gaaaah!!!! 
 So, I quickly added a few butterflies... ooops... hope I am forgiven for winging it (ha.. see what I did there??) 



This image is a Wee stamp image called "Give Peace a chance ", she is coloured with my Spectrums... Skin: TN3,2,FS4.PP2.Hair:GB1,2,8,10& EB5 Top, TN5,GB5 CT2 &1... Jeans:(Turn-ups-PP5&1.GB7,5&2 )BG5-1 &shoes too.



 The papers are Nitwits "Always & Forever".. I LOVE these papers... these are my go-to when I need to do PINK! the sentiment is TLC....The flowers are from stash, and the layout I have cased from the lovely Louise!! 
This card is available to buy over on my FB page "Liquorice Moon"
So, check out the inspiration our "Rizzo" and the gang have for you .. and remember the majority of your card must be PINK!!
I would just like to enter this in..
1.Crafty sentiments - Girl power
2.Shopping our stash- Oldest embellishment (flowers)
3.Pause, dream, enjoy- Anything goes
4.Come & get it-3,2,1,(flowers pearl buttons-2 papers-1 twine/trim)Hope thats ok?
5.That Craft place- Flowers
6.One stop craft- For a friend 
7.Crafting for all seasons - Girly
thanks for joining me ... I will be back soon..real soon (wink!) 
 hugs xxx

21 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love that image and sentiment
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Lis. I love the image and it has been beautifully coloured. Fabulous layout. Thanks for sharing you lovely creation with us this week at Come and Get It. We hope to see you back soon. Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous strong colouring Lis... love your Speccie Noir colours! Gorgeous layout too!

    And I have you to blame for me laying out for three sets of Speccies at the weekend! LOL!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card and I am sure you will be forgiven re the wings! Hope you are feeling a little bit better hun? Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous lis.really sweet image and I love your fabulous colouring :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous so beautifully coloured, hugs, karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation hun. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation & aweome colouring!
    Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card! Love this image and your coloring! I'm glad you added a few butterflies, they are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie W :)
    SchoolinandScrappin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card and your colouring of the sweet image is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining in our one stop craft challenge.

    Shelley x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card. I love the image and your great design.

    Thanks for joining us this week at the One Stop Craft Challenge and good luck.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Lis.

    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is GORGEOUS! Love the image and how beautifully you have colored her! I also love the layout and all the "extras" added to make it perfect! Thank you for joining us this week at Come and Get It!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. Great colouring and art work. Thank you for j
    oining us at Come and Get It this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments Girl Power challenge, and good luck.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome coloring. Love how you did it to look like the sun is shining on her soo well. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful! Great coloring, sketch, papers and flowers!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow everything about this is just so pretty xx Thanks for playing at That Craft Place this challenge xx

    ReplyDelete