Pages

Followers

Thursday, 20 June 2013

Lili's Little Fairies "In the garden"

Hello guys... thanks for joining me again today... 
Thursday means its time for another challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies, and the challenge is to create something "In the Garden" 
I must confess I am winging it a little today, with theme , lol! my thinking was "he is in the garden " lol... hope you will forgive me ??
It was also a Fathers day card, as requested , in the "Leeds" colours..and I know nothing about footie.. so here's the result!



the papers are mixed.. part Portabello Road, part BG cupcake... part RR Hope & Glory... the stamp is "super striker" coloured with my Spectrums...


The clouds are created using my trusty template, and dabbing Baja blue ink over it.(I think I am getting better at this..lol)
 The sentiment is from my PC, and I cut it "flag" shape, and finished with a button...
Go check out the rest of the LLF dt's creations.. you are sure to find inspiration...
 I just need to enter in the following..
1.Craft Room Challenge - Here comes the summer
2.Creative Craft challenge - We love you Dad
3.Top Tip Tuesday- Masculine
4.Paper playtime- Anything goes
5.Craft Lovin' - Anything goes
6.Crafty bloggers- Bright N Breezy
 Thanks for joining me , as always, and for all you encouraging comments... 
 Hugs xxx

16 comments:

  1. Hopefully you are reading my MASSIVE email right about now! ;)

    This is a fab card, I love the layout and colours. Mwah. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cutie and great colours. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous lis!!! i love the design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card hun, love the image and layout. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh love this adore the image and beautiful colours hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous lis.fab fun image and I love your colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab, love the touches of white round the edges, & your clouds are fab!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, love the colours and image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, love the colours and image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soooo cute! Thanks for sharing with us at the Craft-Room Challenge this fortnight.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card for any little boy love the image and your layoutThank you for playing along with us at crafty bloggers network.
    Kaz.
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just georgeous! Thanks for playing along with Paper Playtime this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great footie boys card, so colourful and cute, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a perfect card for a guy. I'm hopeless at male themed cards but this is just fab. And I love LOTV so it's even better than fab in my book !!! LOL
    Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    As You Like It Challenge,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.

    ReplyDelete