Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Sugar Nellie -Return to the Fairy Glen .. a sneak peek...

Hello you guys......How excited am I today???? 
I reckon I am as giddy as I could be... a chance to share such adorable sweetness over on the Sugar Nellie blog...!! 
Thanks you to Sugar Mama for letting my hold the reins....
ok.. what am I twittering on about..??
This little cutie.....



This darling is called "The Story Teller", and I have coloured her with my Spectrums. The papers are "Porcelain" by Basic Grey .. 
I have added an array of flowers and stickles and pearls.. and of course the obligatory Glamour Dust... 



 I wonder what Mr Grasshopper is telling her..? you could almost tilt your head to listen....
I hope you didn't miss darling Vicky's creation yesterday...You can see it again here... 
Tomorrow will be the turn of Miss Fiona and her  incredible talent... 
Excited much.... catch you there..?!! 

Just entering in...
1.Allsorts - In the garden
2.Crafty Friends - Bingo (pink,pearls,flowers)
3.Chocolate Coffee - Fairies &/or fantasy
4.The Hobby House- Anything goes
5.Deep ocean - for a girl
6.Fresh brewed- Fairies, Mermaids & Fantasy

Hugs   x

13 comments:

  1. Hi Lis
    She's absolutely gorgeous!
    You have coloured her beautifully too..
    Think i'm going to need them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG she is too cute!!!! Another one on my "need" list!
    Your colouring is stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the sweet image and fabulous colouring as always. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Lis, gorgeous colour work! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lis. Such a cute image and you've coloured he beautifully. Thanks for joining us at The Hobby House.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous lis.the image is really sweet and I love your fabulous colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just sooooo gorgeous Lis... as is your stunning colouring..... I can't wait to get all of these fab images!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely and pretty card Lis and thanks for joining my challenge over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, awesome coloring! Thanks for joining at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: Fantasy and/or Fairies
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your choice of image ,beautiful details, and the design too, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved this when I first saw it on the sweeties page! Just stunning!

    Oh and thanks for sharing at the Hobby House honey, good luck!

    Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is just precious! Your colors are soft and sweet. The shading and coloring of the image is beautiful!!!
    Thank you for sharing with us and for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges month long challenge for June.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete