Pages

Followers

Saturday, 1 June 2013

Sweet Stampin challenge - Father's Day


Hello my lovelies... Hope you are having a Sweet Weekend????? 
did you see what I did there???lol
 I was thrilled to get an invite from the gals over at Sweet Stampin' to be GDT this month... how could I say no.? 
I'm a stamper thro' and thro' right?? 
so heres my card for this weeks challenge "Fathers Day" ...


I had to use this cutie... He is one of the latest boy images from LOTV, this one is from one of the stamp pads, this one being "Vintage Boys"  but you can get him in rubber too... Its called "Mans best friend" . He is coloured with my Spectrums, and I have kept the layout really simple , the papers are from MME lost & found "Sunshine", the sentiment is from the PC, altho' I have made it rather generic, as it do for a birthday card too..... and a button from stash.


Isn't this the cutest image?? I just love LOTV's boy stamps ...
 anyway... please po over and check out the Sweet Stampin' blog, grab a little inspiration, and give the challenge a go... I will see ya there...
 I would just like to enter this in...
1.Wags N Whiskers - Fathers  Day
2.C.R.A.F.T - Father s Day /male
3.Delightful Challenges - For Dad
4.Papercrafting Journey - masculine cards
5.Simon says stamp - Anything goes
6.Twisted Tuesday - children & twist = yellow
 thanks for popping by...I have work today, with a slightly early finish.. then its crafting time... 
 catch you soon 
 hugs xxx

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous male card. Love that image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simple layout with an adorable image and love those papers! Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Lis! Welcome to Sweet Stampin for the month of June :)

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh how sweet lis! love the whole design and the beautiful colours on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, love the CAS layout and beautiful colour work :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card for a chap! Lovely colours and super crispy lay out. Luuuurve. Looking forward to playing with you at Pollycraft. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. I like cards that can have several uses. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous lis.i love your plaid paper and stunning male image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab male card love the papers! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and image, thanks for sharing.

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! This is a really fab card! Love the colour scheme, cute image and lovely design!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card. Love the image, the coloring is superb, the papers are great...wonderful card! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww such a sweet image and a gorgeous card Lis - with your stunning colouring... Well done on the GDT too!

    Hugs
    Christine x
    PS LOVE the new blog banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic male card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its me again...this time to say thank you for joining us at Wags n Whiskers for the recent challenge and good luck :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete