Pages

Followers

Saturday, 29 June 2013

Sweet Stampin' challenge - "Not Cute!"

Hello my dears.. the weekend has arrived... Yay! 
Today sees the launch of another challenge over at Sweet Stampin' .. and my last one with them as guest DT...thank you soo much ladies for having me ... !!!
 So.. the theme this time is "Not Cute" .. this one had me stumped.. for a minute or two.. I LOVE cute.. and my stamping wardrobe screams cuteness....so what could I use???? 
Here she is......



This is a Leann Ellis stamp called "Belle flower", I have created this in purple... using the "Lavender Fields" papers from Raspberry Road.. She is coloured with my spectrums ..Skin:TN3,2,FS4,PP2-Hair TN!,GB2,8,10,EB5 Dress:PL5&4,HB1&2... 
the dies are Cheery Lynn Flourish... and Marianne Chinese roses, I have fed ribbon thro my cotton trim, and added a lace floer.. and a few caviar coloured breads.... 



 I have stitched and distressed... and dotted with Picket fence paint.. a bit of stickles.. and finito!!! 
Please go chck out the rest of the DT inspiration from the Sweet Stampin' girls.. and give the challenge a go... I am sure you have something "Not cute"??
 I would just like to enter this in...
1.Creative Craft challenge - A stitch in time
2.613 Avenue - Anything goes
3.Stampin' for the weekend- Anything goes
4.Creative Inspirations- Anything goes/optional ribbon
5.All about vintage - Tear, distress
6.Crafty Catz - Say it with flowers
Thanks for popping by.. and as always for your lovely comments...
 Have a great weekend!!! 
Hugs xxx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Lis, It's been such a pleasure having you GD for us, your cards have all been beautiful, thank you so much! This is so lovely, fabulous papers & colours.

    Thanks again sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. Love the distressing.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow so stunning lis.really beautiful colours and details and I love the pretty image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, love the image and fab layout. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!!! U kno I Love Leanne Ellis .... Your colouring on this is amazing love how u have created the folds of the dress. Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and I love how you have coloured her dress, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. We've loved seeing your cards as our GDT member and I'll miss seeing your works of art! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love your papers!! Nice to have you as our GD.

    Thanks, Kim from Sweet Stampin;

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful card! Your coloring is outstanding!!!

    Thanks for joining our challenge at It's all about the Vintage and Beauty!
    Welcome to join our new fortnight challenge.

    If you are interested I am offering a blog candy
    on my blog.

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampin for the Weekend this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this beautiful vintage card the ribbon and lace is very pretty too.

    Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Cat this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete