Pages

Followers

Thursday, 27 June 2013

The Sugarbowl Challenge - Anything goes

Hello my lovelies... my, is it a month already since my first DT posting over at the The Sugarbowl??? time sure flies...
Well I guess its time to share another creation on the launch of the next challenge  "Anything goes"




So, here I used MME lost & found "Blush" papers... matted onto kraft , stitched and distressed. Bird charm & filigree corner from stash... The fence is a MB die...and I tucked in a little cheesecloth. The image is from Leanne Ellis called " Wish ". She is coloured with my spectrums. 
                                           
                                              

For the hair I used TN1, GB8,10,EB5 The face TN3,2,PP4, FS4 the top DR7,PP5,BG4,EB2&1 the buttons are EB5 &1the wings are PP5,2,EB2&1. covered with Stardust gel pen. the skirt is DR7,PP5,4,1,.I outlined withBG3, then 2, and blended out with 1, then finished the rest with TN1.then went over the lot with my blender pen . the "Wish" was,DR7,PP4,(sent me cross eyed looking!!!! ) EB2,TN1 and blender....  I inked the edge with Brown Corduroy DI, and added some dots of liquid pearls.
So, as long as you use a Sugar Nellie stamp you can enter over at the Sugarbowl.. and if you are like me and LOVES your sugar.. you will have a wee stash of them... !! There is a prize too... 4 stamps... so even more sugar!!!
So, I will see you there??!!
 I would just like to enter this in.....
1.Crafty Calendar - Things with wings
2.Crafty Friends - Use a charm
3.Papercreators- Make it sparkle
4.Crafting musketeers - Stamped image
5.Crafts and me - Anything goes
6.Bunny Zoes - Wings
Thanks for popping by... I have another cutie for you real soon!
Hugs xxx
BTW: this card is available to buy over on my FB page "Liquorice Moon" -Thanks x

12 comments:

  1. Really great card, it's a really unique design, works really well. - lots of reallys! lol

    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment on my blog



    Happy crafting from Bridie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do really love this card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, love the gorgoeus image and the colouring looks just fabulous. Love the pretty papers and design too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation
    Thanks for joining us at crafty friends
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your colouring on this fab LE image... and your choice of DP's are just perfect with it!

    Hope you're feeling better today.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is such a gorgeous card. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great creation.Thank you for joining in the Crafting Musketeers challenge and good luck - Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning lis.really beautiful image and I love your pretty design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, what a fun image and love the charm and gorgeous colors. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your creation! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month!
    Claire xx
    CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete