Pages

Followers

Monday, 22 July 2013

Addicted to stamps - Lots of layers

Hi guys... I am back with a quick card my friends asked me to make for her, to give to her folks for their new home.... 
I knew I wanted to create this scene, using Magnolia stamps.. I have had the house one for ages.. and I love to use it for this type of card.. It also comes in handy at Xmas for a "First Xmas in your new home " card......
anyway, this is what I made her.... 




the stamp is a trio of houses, but I used just one and 3d'd it onto the background... I cut this out with my circle die, after colouring it with my Spectrums..... 
the papers are Carina Gardner "Sproutlets" digi papers from you know where...lol! I think the circle is a stately circle die from Spellbinders, the flowers are from stash, I love the two flourishes at the ends of the arrangement.. they are from my Joy! ovals die.



The font is cute isn't it? its a childs handwriting one... I think I will be adding lots more fonts to my pc.. there are some fabby ones out there.... 
Now, I will be sharing the colour combo for this over on the Spectrum Noir blog... for my colours check it all out there... 
anyway, have a fab Monday.. its my daughters driving test today... I will have everything crossed for her.... 
I would just like to enter this in...
1.Addicted to stamps - Lots of layers
2.Challenges4everybody- Anything goes
3.Crafting when we can - Floral
4.Great Impressions - Anything goes
5.Colour Me Creative - Anything goes
6.Pumpkin Spice- Summer ( hope this is ok?) 
thanks for popping by.... its a very special day tomorrow.... I hope you will join me...
Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. stunning card lis.really gorgeous colours and papers and your image is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, I love all the layers, I'm definitely a layer girl too. The colors are also bright and cheerful and go together brilliantly.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card - I love that house. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and such a beautiful design. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and such a sweet image, love the colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lis, this is beautiful! Love the vibrant colors and that stamp! Perfect card!
    Have a good one...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card. Love all the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Creative challenge.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous, I LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at the CMC Challenge!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete