Pages

Followers

Monday, 29 July 2013

Alphabet Challenge - "L" is for Lace

Hello my dears... how was your weekend? 
I hope it was a good one...I have being fulfilling another role this week at work.. and that meant I got a full weekend at home -Yay! so hubs and I got a full 2 days together... which is lovely.
So, the start of the week again... this means a whole bunch of challenges ahead, but I quickly wanted to share this with you...
 As, you may have seen it was my birthday last Tuesday, and I share it with one of the girls I work with... my hubby's aunt AND Granny..!!!
This is a card I made for his Aunt....
You may have also spotted it on the Spectrum Noir blog too.... I have the colours listed there..... 



I am trying to advance my colouring skills, and I am trying to add folds into fabric with my pens, not essentially where the image has suggested folds and pleats drawn in.. if I am making sense??? It is still a work in progress, but I kinda liked the finished effect on this...


 The image is one of the two Flower Fairies from Sylvia Zet... I do love this pair.... the first one I coloured up you can see here... 
the papers are Carina Gardner - Victorian Garden from Jessica Sprague... flowers , alce and seam binding ribbon from stash.
So, I would just like to enter ....
1.Color me creative - Anything goes
2.One Stop Craft- Flowers or Ribbon
3.Alphabet challenge - "L" is for Lace
4.Totally Papercrafts - Use lace 
5.Craft Challenge - For the girls
6.Dutch Dare Challenge - In stitches
7.Inky impressions - Birthdays  
8.Emerald Fairies- Happy Birthday
Thats all for today folks.. I will be back with my next challenge real soon... have a  crafty day!
Hugs xxx

12 comments:

  1. so gorgeous lis.really sweet image and I love your beautiful design and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is fab and I really like the fold effects you have achieved. I am still working on doing this!
    Beautiful card layout and embellies too.

    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, lovely colours and cute image. Thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I like the little image you've used very much. Nicely colored, and the flowers add a lovely element. Thank you for entering this week's birthday challenge at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. how lovely and sweet!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is so cute!! I love that sweet image and it's colored beautifully, fabulous details! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your coloring is superb!! This is gorgeous and just so adorable! Thank you for playing along with the Inky Impressions Challenge!
    Danni~ Inky Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous birthday card. Love the design with the lace,flowers and layers. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge. Bettina DT Member at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Lis, your colouring is amazing!

    Thank you for sharing at Totally Papercrafts this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous card! Thanks for joining CMC classroom challenge! Shannon DT Member

    ReplyDelete