Pages

Followers

Thursday, 11 July 2013

In the Pink- Pink and Pearly

Hello my lovelies... yep, I have been AWOL again.. so sorry..
 I have been gallivanting in Newcastle for my eldest s graduation, what a special memorable day!!
I am home, have loads of DT stuff to catch up.. and commenting. (If I haven't gotten to you yet, I apologise). I WILL get caught up!!
 before that, its time for another challenge over at In The Pink !!
This time its Pink & Pearly.....
and heres mine!!



 I have used my fave "pink" papers from Nitwits... "Always &Forever", then my "Tied together" embossing folder from Couture Creations.. rumour is it's being re-released ?
I have matted layered on pink and cream CS, distressed and stitched I have used my two new Joy(Noor) dies..butterfly border and the ovals.... I HAD to have these... I used one of the adorable "Flower fairies" from Wee stamps, and coloured her with my Spectrums 
Skin: TN3,2,PP2,FS4,3
Hair, CT2,EB2,TN1,GB8
Dress: PP5,3,2,1 CR7
Wings: PP2,1 CR3 
DR6 & PP3 on the flowers, with dots of liquid pearls & stickles
and IB2 for the highlights around her


.. then I dotted LOTS of pearls on... and embellished with more stickles.. well... you just gotta.!!!!
So, with the reminder that you creation has to be mostly PINK to qualify.. get yourself over and check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the DT, and get yourself entered!! I will see you there...
 I just need to enter mine in...
1.Bunny Zoes - Pink & White..
2.Party Time Tuesday- Wing it!
3.A little bit crafty- Die-ing for it!
4.Pink Gem challenge -  Lots of layers
5.Addicted to stamps - lots of layers
6.Glitter and sparkle - Fantasy /Fairytale
 thanks for popping by.. I have a busy morning .. so I will be back.. enjoy the interlude!!
 Hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. This is just so pretty and I love the distressed edges.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your card is so pretty. I have just won these little wee stamps so can't wait to have a play.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lis.beautiful soft and pretty colours and I love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right.... that's it...... I HAVE to colour that image soon.... she's so gorgeous... as is your beautiful card of course!! And she's sitting away in my computer files somewhere.. Gonna go set her free!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so sweet and your card is just so gorgeous lis, hugs, karenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thisis just gorgeous Lis - love the distressing around the edges and such a cute image. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww sweet cute image lovely soft colour combo fab use of the E/bossing folder & pearls..lovley work.

    smiles Christine C x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Squee!! This card is precious and adorable! (And I'm not given to saying "precious" very often.) I LOVE all the details, that cheesecloth, the pearls, the glitter around the edge of the oval...just everything! Thanks so much for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww such a sweet image coloured so beautifully. I love the embossing and gorgeous papers.
    Well done to your eldest, you must feel so proud.
    Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is fab . I hope the rumours are true . Lovely image and fab colours. thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful.
    Fabulous textures :)

    Thank you for joining in the challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
    http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk

    Julie (AnyOldCraft) GDT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card. Thanks for joining PTT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning!.. Adorable image and FAB FAB colors and coloring..
    But The most.. I LOVE THAT EMBOSSING FOLDER!!! Hope it is getting released.. Because I would love to buy that one..
    FAB card!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC! Hugs Sol :o)

    ReplyDelete