Pages

Followers

Thursday, 18 July 2013

Lili's Little Fairies- Christmas in July!!!

Hello my lovelies... its been pretty hot round here of late, and here I sit creating Christmas cards...lol!!
The reason of course is the new challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies, where this week the challenge is "Christmas in July"
(it always drives me nuts that phrase, as its my birthday in July and folks are talking about Christmas... Noooooo , Stop!!!!!)
I printed off my digi papers from Echo Park "Winter Wishes" and rustled this up....



The stamp is  "Christmas star" from LOTV , she is coloured with my Spectrums... 
Skin: TN3,2,FS4,PP2
Hair:TN1,GB2,8.10 CT3
Coat: BT6-1
Boots:BGR5-1
Tree: DG3,CG4,3,2,1
Stars: GB5,4,CT3,1



The circle is a stately circles and regular circle nestie die... the snowflake is a X-cut punch combined with a spellbinder snowflake die... finished with a button , and a LOTV Christmas greeting tag.I quite like the combo of turquoise & brown....
 Please pop over and see what the rest of the fabby DT have conjured up for your inspiration this week.. and give the challenge a go... It could well be the inspiration you need to get those Christmas cards started.. ( hard to get your head around that with all this glorious summery sunshine!!)
So, all thats left for me to do is..... enter my card in..
1.Holly Jolly Xmas- Christmas outdoors
2.Eureka Stamps - Xmas in July
3.My Craft Spot- Xmas in July
4.Stamp and Create - Christmas in July
5.A little bit crafty - die-ing for it!
6.One Crazy stamper- Kraft colour challenge
.....Then I am off out in that sunshine!! 
Thanks again for your visit!
Hugs xxx

11 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty little Christmas scene with beautiful colouring. Love the non traditional colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lis love the adorable image papers and detail.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card love this image..thks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper..Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lis,fabulous colouring and love the design too..really pretty.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, love the sweet image, colours and layout. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This so sweet and it looks positively chilly compared to our current weather!
    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling image! Your coloring is amazing! I love the layers and the card layout is fabulous!
    Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous lis.really love your design and colours and the image is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is so beautiful! Love the image and the coloring! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling card! Your colouring is amazing!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, thanks for joining us at ALBC! Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete