Pages

Followers

Thursday, 4 July 2013

Lili's Little Fairies- Red,White & blue

Hello my lovelies.. how the devil are you??? 
I am having a busy few days with my posts... here my first one for today.. from Lili's Little Fairies, where the theme is RED,WHITE & BLUE...



So, I decided to ink up this lil fella... he is called "Abracadabra" .. he is coloured with my Spectrums. 
                                                   Skin: TN3,2,PP2,FS4
                                                   TOP; DR7,DR5 IG3,IG1
                                                    Shorts; BGR5,4,2
                                                    Shoes; BG4,2
                                                    Hat & cloak:BGR5,TB9,7 &3
                                                    Book: DR7,6,4,GB4,GB2
                                                    Bear:GB10,8,EB2,GB2 TB2
                                                    B/ground:IG4-1


The papers are a mix... The back one is from Raspberry road... "Glory Days" , the rest Portabello Rd.  The banner is La-la-land heart banner, and I created the sentiment myself on the PC.. I dotted some liquid pearls, and stickles around the image to finish.
So, pop on over to LLF.. and soak up the fabulous inspiration...theres always a fabby prize for grabs, and all you need is a LOTV stamp..
All, I need to do is enter this in..
1.Crafty Sentiments - Red, white & blue
2.Bearly mine - Anything goes
3.Inky Chicks- Anything goes
4.Ladybug Crafts - Birthdays
5.Shopping our stash- Red,white& blue
6.QKR stampede- Anything goes  
7.Sister Act  challenge - Anything goes  
8.Addicted to stamps - Make your mark (Colouring) 
9. Simon says stamp -Patriotic

So, thats my first post today... I will be back real soon!!
Take care!
Hugs xx

21 comments:

  1. Aw Lis, this is stunning! This is one of my fave LOTV stamps and I love it in this colourway. Awesome colouring and a great layout. Fabulous! Hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lis. Your card is certainly working some magic! Love it, great colouring. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Good luck! Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the image and colours and great layout. Lovin the gorgeous bunting too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fanatstic card. So magical xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted a card at Addicted to Stamps and saw your lovely card. I just wanted you to know How much I liked it. I also have this cute image and think I will use it for my grandsons birthday card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card Lis, love the image, great layout and papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card! Love all of your coloring and your patriotic theme is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My fave LOTV boy image, fabulous card, love the stars on the banner x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous colouring on your wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Red White and Blue Challenge - good luck! Hope to see you for our next challenge, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Lis, this is fabulous! Love the image, he looks great in these colours - beautifully coloured too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful card Lis, love the gorgeous image and design. Stunning colouring as always hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab image and fab design Lis !! Would make any little boys day to recieve this !! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week !!

    Good luck sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Lis..fabulous colouring, the colours are so rich and bold...beautiful.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous card for a boy - love your tweek on the bunting....
    What font did you use for your sentiment - I'm loving it...
    Thank you for joining us at Ladybugcraftsink xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable image, and GREAT coloring! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty sentiments, and good luck.

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such an awesome card! Absolutely adore that cute image of course. but I also love the banners and your mix of papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Lis, I adored this card the moment I saw it. Congratulations on being an Honourable Addict over at Addicted to Stamps and More. This card has inspired me to buy Spectrum pens and follow along over at the blog. I have a few alcohol pens but have never really felt I had the right equipment. I can't wait for my Spectrums to arrive so I can start doing the tutorials over at Spectrum's blog. Thanks so much for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete