Pages

Followers

Thursday, 11 July 2013

Little Miss Muffet challenge -Nursery Rhymes

Hiya guys.. yep I am back... Just like buses.. no posts then two in a day!! lol
so.. what next?? A challenge over at Little Miss Muffet thats what!! 
the theme this week is "Nursery rhymes" ... this one made me think... but not too long.... I hope this one passes under the radar ..lol...  "Old McDonald" ...


I do think she looks rather Farmer-ish.. don't you? 
 she , being of course a fabulous Pollycraft image called "farming apples". I have coloured her up with my Spectrums...
Skin: TN3,2,PP2,FS4(eyes TB3&2)
Hair: CT2,EB2,GB8 & 10...(CG4,3&1 for the band)
Apple: CG4,3,1 CR7
Dungerees: BGR6-1 
Shirt: TN7,OR2,1,GB2,CT3
Shoes: IG4-1
Grass: CG4,3,2,DG4,DG3
The background is inked on over my hand drawn cloud stencil.




The papers are one buck Wednesday bargains... lol! Samantha Walker "Orchard Harvest" in the greens... The flowers are cut from my Tim Holtz tattered floral die...the flourish is Cheery Lynn
so, pop on over and soak up the inspiration from the DT girlies for this one.. what a fab challenge... and check out the fabby prize!!
I will see ya there...
 I just want to enter the following..
1.Anything goes challenge - Checks, stripes & flowers
2.CYDI- Summer smiles
3.Creative Card crew - Great Outdoors
4.Thro the craft Room Door- Anything goes
5.One Stop Craft - Anything goes
6.Dream Valley - Make your own flowers or embellishments

Thanks for dropping in.. I promise that's all from me today..lol!
Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. so stunning lis.fabulous design and colouring and I love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning image and card, love your colouring.Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew on our Great outdoor challenge hugs Tania xx (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image and fabulous colouring Lis..gorgeous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another sweet card, love the zesty colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a yummy card, so fresh! Now I have to go to the kitchen and eat one LOL Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna xxx
    Your follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lis your card is really pretty, I love the colours, they really stand out xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card the image is simply gorgeous. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at TTCRD. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    craftdoormagazine.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Lis, gorgeous colour work! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colouring of an adorable image! Fabulous card. I love that pear paper too.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great work. I really like your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete