Pages

Followers

Thursday, 4 July 2013

Little Miss Muffet GDT- New releases

Hello gang! ...I am back!
 This time to announce with great excitement that the lovely team at Little Miss Muffett Stamps have invited me back as gdt...wahooo! 
So, I got to play with some lovely new releases... one of which I have to share here...



 This is Andy, one of the Polka Dot Pals... isn't he just cute?? .. I have teamed him with papers from Echo Park, called "All about a boy", he is coloured with my Spectrums.... 
                                         Hair:GB3,CT3,EB2 TN1
                                         Skin:TN3,2,FS4,PP2
                                    Top:TB4,2&1,TN7,OR2,1,GB2
                                              Trouser:TB7,5,3
                                           Socks:TN7,OR1,EB2
                                            Controller: BG6,4,2

I have added stitching, jute, and a spellbinder star die cut, distressed with paint, and added a button..
 please go check out the amazing DT creations over at LMMC, and enjoy the inspiration... 
I would just like to enter this in...
1.Bearly Mine - Anything goes
2.Creative Craft - A stitch in time
3.ABC Challenge - Anything goes
4.Challenges 4 everybody- Anything goes
5.Little Claire's - Male theme
6.Wags N Whiskers - Cute as a button
 thanks for joining me today.. its a busy old day... whilst Mr Blogger is hopefully playing nice.. I will be getting my hair cut and coloured ready for a visit to Newcastle for my daughters graduation.. Yay! 
Till then hugs xx



9 comments:

  1. Hello Lovely! Fab card, FAB! Such a fun boy card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring and colours you've chosen for this gorgeous little male card Lis... and I love the design.

    Enjoy your hair-do.... and that graduation!!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute with a capital C. He reminds me of a little boy I know, and you've inspired me to use this image for his birthday card later this year. Thank you.
    Welcome to LMM, Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card, I love your papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a little cutie - love the bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, Lis! Love the papers and the darling image! Terrific coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous lis.i love the super cute image and fab design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie he is. Pretty coloring, and such a fun theme for a masculine card. Thanks so much for joining in at the Wags n Whiskers Challenge! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how adorable! Love the great colors and mix of papers too! Thanks for playing along this week at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete