Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Pollycraft Challenge - Ruby Red

Hello my lovelies... thanks for joining me today... it Wednesday, so that means time for another Pollycraft challenge... this fortnights theme is chosen by the lovely Shelly, and the theme is "Ruby Red". Obviously it the birthstone colour for July... I know this cos its my birthstone.. altho I do prefer garnets to rubies... a much deeper red IMO....
anyhooooo, I digress.... I shuffled together some papers from Cosmo Cricket "Odds & Ends" and this is what I came up with....




The image is the lovely "Bailey", and she is coloured with my Spectrums.  
Skin: TN3,2,PP2,FS4
Hair: IG5-10
Jacket: DR7,6,5,CR7.(white DI pen for the arm stripes)
Top: GB4,CT3,1
Tights:IG6,4,2,DR7,5
Boots: BGR5-1, the background is IG3-1 & blender.
I used my MS heart border punch, and Cheery Lynn flourish die, then my Die-namics flower trio for the flowers. I dotted them with some gems... the papers where matted on black and cream CS.


So, go check out the rest of the fab inspiration from the DT, they are pretty amazing.!! Remember  if you use a Pollycraft image you will get a store "credit",  which can be used towards future purchases.... read all about that here
So, I just wanna enter this in...
1.Anything goes -Anything goes
2.LEJ challenge - Anything goes
3.Card Mania- pearls or gems
4.Created with love - Anything goes
5.WhoopsiDaisy- Use markers
6.ABC Challenge - Roses are red
thanks for popping in.. always lovely to have your company..I hope you will join me tomorrow for my LLF dt card...ta-ta!!
 Hugs xxxx

17 comments:

  1. She's lovely! and loving the paper you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is just so stunning. Love the gorgeous mix of design papers and your colouring is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! gorgeous coloring and design papers! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Love the image and the papers. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Lis, amazing colour work!! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, thanks for joining us over at Anything Goes for our anything goes challenge xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh fabulous design Lis and gorgeous colouring! Lovely card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous colouring and a fabulous card! Thanks so much for coming over and joining in at whoopsi daisy this week and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous coloring on this awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. woah fantastic lis.love the image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card thank you for joining in at LEJ Designs Challenge Blog - Challenge No 62 - Anything Goes , LEJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fabulous colouring of the image, and love the papers too. Thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your paper choices on this gorgeous card. Have a great weekend Hun. X

    ReplyDelete
  14. L-U-V you card!! Your coloring in spectacular and card design is amazing!! Adore the matching heart border too. Hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card as always Lis, amazingly coloured and gorgeous design & details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for joining us with this stunning card. Your colouring is amazing.

    Lin xx
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is gorgeous and such beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us over at The ABC Challenge this time and hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete