Pages

Followers

Thursday, 25 July 2013

The Sugarbowl Challenge - Anything goes

Hello....How the devil are you ???? 
with all this fab weather I have seriously lost track of time, and can't believe its time once again for another Sugar Bowl Challenge - the theme is of course , "Anything Goes" 
with all the new Rachel Anne Miller stamps I am seeing I thought I would dig this lil cutie out.... 





This image  is called "Lola with gift", she is coloured with my Spectrums, the papers are Pink Paislee "London Market" I really did not want to use these use... I love 'em so much I have used my new Joy! die with that fabulously lush oval frame, this is better for my smaller stamps, but I do love it!!!  I finished with some trim , and a big organza rose.... this was all layered on chocolate and then cream card, distressed and then lightly inked.


Now, I hope you have found a little inspiration with my card.. you will find lots more over with the fabby DT girls at The SugarBowl... and there is a always a fab prize of stamps to be won.. the more entries, and the number of stamps could increase.. so what are you waiting for?
See ya there...
 I would just like to enter ..
1.Through the Craft Room door- anything goes
2.A Little Bit Crafty - Die-ing for it
3.Artistic Stamper- ladies day
4.Fairies challenges- Flowers/summer
5.Creative challenges - Anything goes
6.Paper Playtime  -Patterned paper
thank you so much for dropping by, and for all your kind comments... I LOVE you all...
Hugs xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! Your coloring rocks too:) Thanks for playing with us at Creative Creations Challenges♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, great work! Thank you for entering at FAIRIES this week!
    Hugs, Jackie DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! Love the way you have coloured her! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card lis.beautiful design and the image is really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges this week
    Kate xxx
    CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute image and beautifully colored! Love your choice of papers, gorgeous die cut and the overall design of the card. Love the distressing too! Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
    Kathi
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete