Pages

Followers

Monday, 19 August 2013

Come and get it challenges - Things with wings

Hello peeps... I am back.. and feeling a little more human.... I have been to Whitby to the folk festival... and added into the mix was a little "wild" camping (why do I agree to such things...) So, not much sleep.... hubs managed to pitch on a slope...(well it was dark, and we had had a tipple or two :-)), so deprived of sleep ,and all the luxuries of home ( and believe me I LOVE my home comforts.. like hot running water..etc) , I was, to say the least shattered.....
I just wanted to share this cutie from the new releases over @ Tiddly Inks... this is "Thanks Fairy Much"... and I LOVE her!!! 

 She is coloured with my Spectrums...
Skin: TN3,2,FS4,PP2
Hair:GB2,8,10,EB5,8,BG8
Dress&shoes:PP6-1
Wings:IB2&1
Grass:DG4,3.CG4,3,2,1,LG5,4



I used Echo Parks baby girl digi papers, and matted with chocolate cs... the sentiment is from the pc,(sky dunk wishes font )  as it was  for her friend for her exam results.... lots of glitter on her wings...  and a wee flower & pearl to finish....
that's all from me, just a quick post..... I would just like to enter this in....
1.Come & get it challenge - Things with wings
2.Great Impressions - Square card
3.Color Me Creative - Anything goes
4.Card Crafters Circle - Winged things
5.The Squirrel and the fox- Whimsical
6.Challenges 4 everybody- Anything goes
 thanks for popping by... I have lots coming up stay tuned..
Hugs xxx

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the image and fabulous colouring. Gorgeous pretty papers and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card it's beautiful. It's also nice to read a blog over in the UK, most blogs I read are usually abroad bragging how warm it is, I hope u had a good time in Whitby I love it there x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Lis, adorable image from TI.....so cute!

    Glad you shared your projects with us at Come And Get It Challenges.
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing colouring; I just love her hair! The DP you picked to go with her is perfect and I love the layout.
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Lis and I just love how you have coloured her hair! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this little lady Lis... and your stunning colouring of her! Fab design too.. just gorgeous altogether..

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow love this lis.gorgeous sweet image and your colouring is fantastic :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card. I love Tiddly Ink images - and you've colored this beautifully! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love all your cards. Thanks for joining us at Great Impression stamps stop back by next month for the next challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card and I love your coloring. Thanks for playing with us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. You did an amazing job coloring her hair! Glad you joined us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww.... I love the image and the coloring! Great card!

    Thanks for joining us this month at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello again and thanks for playing along with Great Impressions this month. I really enjoy coming to your blog. Your coloring is so vibrant and beautiful I always enjoy seeing your cards.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete