Pages

Followers

Thursday, 22 August 2013

In The Pink - K.I.S.S

Hey ! how are ya??!
Lovely to see you my friend...I love your visits....
I have a DT card to share for In The Pink today, and our theme this time is K.I.S.S.... which is absolute torture when you "faff" with you cards... less is more right...lol! Why do I struggle so ??




Anyhoooo.... this is what I came up with. the papers are "Pastel Christmas" from Bearly mine.. and the image is "Squirrel Snack " from LOTV. She is coloured with my Spectrums.The sentiment is computer generated
Skin:TN3,2,FS4,PP2
Hair:GB2,8,10,EB5
Clothing:PP6-1DR6,CR6,5
BG6,4,1
Pine:DG4,3,2,CG4,3,DG5
Squirrels:GB10,8,2,EB2,1


I stitched around the papers, which are matted on pink, then choc cs... then pierced with the machine, around the image... then zig-zag stitched the sentiment on.
So, please check out the rest of the DT creations over at ITP... and give the challenge a whirl... all you need to remember is that your entry needs to be MOSTLY PINK . Ok? 
So, all I need to do is enter this in...
1.Crafty Boots - Christmas in August
2.Cutie Pie - Anything goes
3.Fashionista challenge - Christmas
4.613 Avenue Create- Stitching
5.Great Impressions - Square card
6.That craft place- Stitching

Thanks for joining me today... I am always encouraged by your lovely comments
hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous little cutie Lis - see, you can do KISS so well... love the specs on the little lady who is struggling so much... FABULOUS bright colouring.. and the DP matches so well... and of course, I just had to go buy it!!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, Lis, with the most amazing coloring and shading - SO BEAUTIFULLY DONE! Your image choice is darling. I've never seen it before! so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Fashionista this month! I hope you will submit more of your pretty cards to the challenge in the future! hugs, Donna {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Christmas card, the image is beautifully coloured.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lis I do believe I have this digi DP..lovely cute image fab details great take on the KISS chall theme.

    smiles Christine C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet image and beautifully coloured. The backing paper is perfect.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful creation, Lis, so gorgeous. Thank you for joining the Cutie Pie Challenge this week. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uber cute indeedy!!
    Love the image - amazing colouring and fabulous DP.
    Thanks for playing along with The Cuties this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a beautiful creation, I love the cute design and the colouring and shading are amazing. Thank you for joining us at the Fashionista Challenge this time around. Good luck in the challenge. cuddles Jay x

    ReplyDelete
  10. My, what a fabulous winter card! Beautiful coloring on the images and great papers. I love the bright colors. Thanks so much for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really stunning card Lis, gorgeous colouring, fantastic! hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card but I am loving the pink pencil!! Thanks for joining us at Great Impression stamps stop back by next month for the next challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Flowerless coloring and lovely paper whit those snowflakes... :)
    Have a good one, Lis!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable Card! Thanks so much for playing at That Craft Place with our 'Stitch' challenge! hugs Carlyann *TCP DT* x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the flowers and colours, thank you for taking part in That Craft Place Challenge. Your card is wonderful, good luck and we would love to see you again hugs Jools :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your just a busy beaver, I don't know how you find the time to create such gorgeous cards. The coloring looks like you spend hours and hours. I have to say again that you have created a beautiful card. I like the stitching too that you added to this one.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete