Pages

Followers

Thursday, 1 August 2013

Little Miss Muffet Challenge -Away with the Fairies

Hi guys, g'morning to ya! 
I am up bright and breezy today, as I have a busy ol' day... first up  the last GDT card from me over @ LMMS challenge  where they "Away with the Fairies"
I have used this cute Christmas image which is a new stamp release from the home of Pollycraft 



This  is "Clover winter friends", she is coloured with my spectrums....I have used some Simple Stories Christmas papers, a die cut poinsettia, and Christmas wreath die for the leaves... lots of glitter and liquid pearls...


So cute!
Well I would just like to say thank you to the ladies over at Little Miss Muffet for having me back as GDT, I have loved every minute.Thank you!
now, you know there will be a  fabby prize up for grabs ... so you gotta enter this one.. you will have lots of fairy stamps I am sure.... 
check out the new store too... there is sooo much temptation..... 
I would just like to enter in...
1.Get Inky- Christmas or birthday
2.Lexi's creations - Xmas in July
3.Stamp and create - Christmas  in July
4.Hiding in my craft room- Christmas in July
5.Totally Gorjuss- Christmas in July
6.Card Crafters Circle- Christmas in July
7.Crafting for all season - Christmas in July
I will be back quicker than a blink... see you then!
xxxx



9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image, love the colours too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Lis love the beautiful image and gorgeous colours.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!! I'm such a sucker for plaid! Love your papers and gorgeous image! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing it on the Get Inky! challenge. Ann DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image hon.. think I may have to treat myself to that one! Love the card you've put around her too... and your stunning colouring as always!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image, and love the papers you have used with her and the embellishments are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at CFAS, and good luck.
    Cindy DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Sweet image and lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had an extra few minutes and just thought I'd drop by and leave a comment. :D Loved your project and the colors are fantastic! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card. I love your colouring!!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete