Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Pollycraft challenge - Buttons & bows

Happy hump Day , my lovelies......
I have been a busy bee, and have lots to share real soon.... but today sees the launch of the new challenge over at  Pollycraft , where the lovely Donna has chosen "Buttons & Bows" as our next theme....
 Well, I did cheat a little, and added a button tied with a twine bow...lol! But I have so much fun colouring up this cute little fella...



So, here is "Brains" from Lil Dumplings, he is coloured with my Spectrums, and the papers are "Off to School" from  Fancy Pants.
Skin: TN3,2,PP2,FS4,8
Hair: IG10,9,7,5,2
Trousers: BGR5-1
Shoes:BG6,4,1
Shirt & Tie:IG3,1,blender,TB4,3,1
Pencil:BG4,EB2&1,DG4,CG4,3,1DR7,5,CR7,TN7,OR1,GB2
Apple:CG4,3,CR7,CG1



When I had finished colouring him I just fussy cut him out, and 3d'd him onto the front.. easy peasy!
So, there is oodles of super awesome inspiration with the DT girlies.. Pop over and have a looksie... .. Such an easy challenge.. and remember if you use a Pollycraft image you can get credit to spend instore. Find out how here....
I just need to enter my card in...
1.Creative Inspirations Paint- Back to school
2.Great impressions stamps- Square card
3.HobbyCutz- For a child
4.Crazy 4 Challenges- Back to School
5.Wordplay Saturday- Childhood
6.KittyBee'sAloha Friday- School
 thank you so much for joining me today... Its always lovely to read your encouraging comments

 Squishy hugs xxx

11 comments:

  1. A fab fun card hun, love the image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lis, your colouring is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, great colouring and I love the image!
    Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card wow love how these spectrum markers colored, thanks for joining us at CI Paints,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! Such a sweet image paired with awesome pattern paper. Mahalo for playing with us at Kitty Bee Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's adorable! I think he definitely looks ready for school! I love your coloring and all the details. Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cutie, gorgeous colour work Lis! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous card and thank you for sharing it with us for our challenge over at Hobbycutz :)
    Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too adorable for words! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun back to school card and the way you colored black is great. It is such a hard color to do well and you sure did it.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your coloring! Sweet image and great sketch too!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my "childhood" wordplay challenge at My Creative Moments. Sorry it took me so long to stop by!

    ReplyDelete