Pages

Followers

Thursday, 22 August 2013

The SugarBowl challenge - ANYTHING GOES

Hello peeps... and a good morning to ya!
It would seem its time for another "Sugarbowl" challenge... I just don't know where the time goes...!!!
Well, with relief my card was done in plenty of time because I had a Eureka moment when making a card for the lovely Christine .. to use a Sugar Nellie stamp... cheeky I know... but a bit canny too! 
So here she is....


 Ok, this is "Let them eat cake" , and she has been stamped very lightly and coloured with my Spectrums....
The papers are Nitwits, "Always & Forever", they matted and layered on cream cs then Kraft. I added some stitching and some lace, seam binding in pink, and a ribbon rose , finished with a pearl. The oval is my new  Joy! die, which has been distressed... and I added stickles.... oh, and dotted on some pearls. the post mark stamp is from the Portabello rd set, I think.I fussy cut Delia out and 3d'd her onto the card... the tag is LOTV.


Here is a nice glittery close up.... glitter on fairy wings... compulsory, right???
 So, there you have it... all you need is a SUGAR NELLIE stamp to enter and there is 4 stamps up for grabs as the prize, which goes up if the number of entries gets higher....
So, in my semi-confused state , all I need to do is enter this in...
1.Craft room challenge - something new (die)
2.Loves rubber stamps- round or square cards
3.Papertake Weekly -Flower power
4.Sweet Stamps - anything goes
5.ABC challenge - lots of layers
6.Bunny Zoes' - Bingo (Sparkle, die cut, stitching)
thanks for popping over, i hope you can join me again, for my next creation... Hugs xxx

13 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love the image and gorgeous elements. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can honestly say this card is even more gorgeous in real life... so many fab layers and of course, that lovely Sugar Nellie Fairy... what more could I have asked for?! x

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely beautiful! Love the colors and the cute image, which you have colored amazingly. I loooove it! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lis.i love all your pretty layers and stunning sweet image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pretty card and my fave colour too! Gorgeous image and yes, the glitter is compulsory :-)
    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty :-) love the vintage touches, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous and adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh fabulous card design and colors. Love the cute image. Thanks for Playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! I love the way you added the ribbon!

    Thank you for participating in the ABC Challenges Lots of Layers Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Love all the layers, sparkle and distressing!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the pink and the bling! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the pink and frill! Absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so lovely, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete