Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 18 September 2013

All Dressed Up and Pretty in Pink

Good morning, or is it Crafternoon where you are??
Anyhow,I sure am pleased to have your company.... Its half way thro the week, and the hubs and I have the week off together  so busy busy busy on the crafting front to clear my craft desk, and maybe we could take a small break..... here's hoping.... 
I had to share this today though... I recently discovered  "All Dressed Up" images over on Etsy, and then on Facebook, and they are starting a challenge blog soon... they have a DT call which ends today.. so I hope you got chance to apply???


This little sweetie is part of a threesome, but you also get the three girls separately... and for £3 , talk about a bargain!! They are from the pen of a very talented Wendy Burns... you can find out more about her here.....
The papers are "Beautiful Life" from Echo Park, which I bought in digi form from Jessica Sprague... She is coloured with spectrums and fussy cut out... 
Skin:TN3,2,FS4,PP2
Hair:TN1,GB2,8,10,EB3,5,
Dress:DR6,PP6,5,4,2,,DG3,CG4,3
Flower:BT6,5,3,2,TN7,5,3,GB3,2,



 So I created lots of layers and matted them on kraft card... they are distressed and stitched. I have used my new floral ovals die,which I chalked carefully round the edge, and then add DI to the filigree parts... and my Marianne flower die, finished with a pearl.... the flower in her hair is finished with gold liquid pearl, just for that little bit of oomph!
I really can't wait to get the other coloured up now I'm am looking at this.. they are soooo cute!
So, all thats left for me to do is...
1.Inky chicks- Pretty in pink
2.Glitter & Sparkle- Add some pink
3.A Creative Romance - Dies or punches
4.Created with love - anything goes
5.Paper Crafting journey - Flowers
6.Corrosive Challenge - Maiden, Mother , Crone
 Thanks for popping by...lots of DT stuff to share tomorrow.. pop in won't you? I will have the kettle on..
Hugs xx



12 comments:

  1. Cute image. Love the card. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges
    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lis.beautiful design and I love the pretty image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lis, love the image and fabby colouring. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - your colouring is amazing! Such a cute image - your card is gorgeous - love the flowers too! Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Add Some Pink challenge. Best wishes in the draw!

    KT Fit Kitty, DT Glitter n Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card love that cute image and all the details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this little lady Lis... think she may have to be in line for my next colouring session as she's sitting patiently in my computer files!

    Stunning pink colouring of course - needless to say!! hehe

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing colouring you are so talented!! I love the colours you have used its so striking.

    kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful! Your embellishments are as sweet as that cute little image. Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge and good luck.

    DebbieM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Lis-M. Love that sweet image and all those layers. Thanks for joining us at PCJ in our Flowers Challenge and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is simply adorable! I love your no lines coloring and discovered that I love these stamps! thanks for sharing so I could discover them ~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card - love those images! Pink looks good on her. :)
    The flowers are fab as well...
    Have a great day, Lis!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful coloring and super cute card. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge for our "Maiden, Mother, Crone" challenge. Good luck and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete