Pages

Followers

Sunday, 29 September 2013

All Dressed up Design team.....

Hiya guys.... I hope your weekend has been fabulous, and your Sunday is peaceful.
Today is my hubby's birthday..(I will share his card later in the week....).
We have had the past week off work , spending time together  here and there... doing odd jobs, going places we said we would.... 
I have only managed a teeny weeny bit of crafting, and I realised I hadn't gotten round to announcing my new DT position with All Dressed Up ..yup ,I am now a "Dressy Girl" !!!
So, I made a card to share with you all..... you may have seen the Abi Ballerina one a few weeks back, and then more recently another dressy girl. one of a trio.... Three Little Party Girls
They are all created by the fabulously talented Wendy Burns...and can be purchased here....
So, my card....

The papers are fabulous, I LOVE 'em! the Basic Grey Serendipity & Shine On ....lush! The image is one of the little Party girl trio, coloured with my spectrums...
Skin: TN3,2,PP2,FS4
Hair:GB1,2,8,10,EB3,5,TN9,7,
Dress: IG5,TN7,GB7,CT3,CT1,BT6,5,4,3,1
Bows & Shoes:BT6,5,4,3,1
B/ground:IG3,2,1,blender


The sentiment is computer generated... and I just added a button to finish..... 
The challenge starts on the 2nd.. so stay tuned.... there is some amazingly talented ladies I am proud to say are my teamies..... and the new releases are to die for. Next month see's a new freebie too...(wink) ....
So, thats your Sunday dose of cuteness.... I reckon you'll be wanting more ??!!!!
 All, I need now is to enter this in...
1.2 Sisters- Anything goes
2.Di's digi's - colouring skills
3.My Time to Craft - thanks
4.Craftitude- Anything goes /harvest
5.Crafts4 eternity- Anything goes
6.Sister Act- Anything goes  
7.Fab N Funky - Button it up 
8.Stampin' with the dragon- Yellow
 thanks for popping by, I have lots of DT stuff to share this week.. and another announcement real soon... so, pop by soon, won't ya???
Hugs xxx

15 comments:

  1. Another gorgeos card hun with a perfectly coloured image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant card, love your colouring and love the colours you picked for the image. Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card. The image is adorable and so beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this time and Good luck
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation! I really love the images and Congrats on being a Dressy Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this card and your colouring is gorgeous as always :-) Oooh, and I LOVE your little fishtails tucked under the button - so cute!
    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and so gorgeous..Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning lis.really fabulous design and colours and I love the gorgeous sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card. I like your colour scheme and the composition of the card. Thank you for joining Stampin With Dragon Challenge. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a Beautiful Card, Your coloring is Amazing!! Thank you for Joining us at Craftitude
    Hugs DT Norma Jean

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, great colouring.

    Thank you for joining us at My Time To Craft, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, thanks for joining us over at SDD, good luck,
    Hugs

    Jo DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really lovely creation, fab colouring that really caught my eye! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely fabulous coloring! Love this card!


    Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digis! A new challenge is up now, so I hope to see you back!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete