Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Color Me Creative Guest DT...

Hiya guys!!!
 Happy hump day!!!
I have been invited by the lovely ladies at Color Me Creative to join them for this month as GDT... well, I was over the moon... I got to choose  a fabby Digi My World image, and create a little something "Retro" ....
 

So, say hello to Dawn AKA "Shagadelic"....I teamed her up with Designed By Dani "Pop kit papers"... which fit perfectly...
I coloured her with my Spectrums...
Hair: TN1,GB1,2,8,10,EB3,5
Skin:TN3,2,PP2&FS4
Boots andW/coat:TN7,OR2,1,GB2,1
Dress&h/band,DR6,PP6-2
 The sentiment and the flower also comes with the digi


I had to 3d the sentiment, the image and the flower, and add it to my funky layout... Groovy Baby.... 
So, please go check out the CMC challenge - If you love you markers then you'll love this challenge...
I guess I just need to enter this in...
1.Bearly Mine - anything goes
2.Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
3.Thro The Craft room Door - Anything goes
4.Designed to Color -Anything goes
5.Crafting By Design - Anything goes
6.Paper Playtime - 3 Design  papers
Thanks once again for joining me...I am on a roll with my posts... I hope you can join me again tomorrow...
hugs xxx




9 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful!! An awesome card! Good to see you as a guest as CMC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lis, loving your card it's so cute. I laughed to myself I haven't heard 'hump day' for a long time. It was an expression my mum used for a Wednesday when she worked - she's retire now. Hugs Janine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card!!
    Love the image, your coloring, the papers, everything!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning lis.fantastic image and colouring and I love your fab design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card, love the image... great colouring! Thanks for linking up with DTC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card and the image is very "cool". All the pp's and colours work so well together. Thank you for joining us at BMD. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete