Pages

Followers

Monday, 2 September 2013

Country view Crafts challenge- Layers...

Hello peeps!
 Well, who stole the weekend????  I am sure it must've have been stolen???
 I have a card to share today that you might have spied over on the Spectrum Noir blog, where I shared a card I created for a friend to give to her hubby.... 
so, just a quick peep as I have lots to do, and its been a strange ol' day so far.. can't tell you much now, maybe I can enlighten you soon ...
Anyhoo... I love these Fizzy Moon bears... and  here's what I did with them..


 the brief was, not too fussy and girly, and in his teams colours (white & blue and a touch of yellow)
If you would like  to see the colours I used they are...
Hat:IG9, IG7, IG5, IG2,TB4, TB3, TB2
Bears: GB2,TN1, GB8, GB10, EB3, TN8, BG4, BG2, BG1
Roses & Horseshoes: TN7, GB5, GB3, CT4, CT3, CT1
Veil: IG3, IG1, blender
Buttons: TB3, TB2, TB1, PP5, PP2
Background: IG3, IG2, blender



The papers are Waterfall Hearts" from Pink petticoat, I added some blue seam binding, XOXOX die cuts (hugs n kisses) , a button and a heart charm....
I am entering this in...
1.Country View crafts- Layers
2.Crazy 4 Challenges - Buttons or Bows
3.Card & Scrap - Use dies
4.Glitter & sparkle - Anything goes
5.Pink gem - 2 backing papers
6.Patties Creations- Anything goes
 thanks for popping by... I have something pink & girly tomorrow, and a little something festive after that.. stay tuned...
Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing in our "Anything Goes" Challenge #74!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image , fab card. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous card, its so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lis.fabulous colouring and I love your design and sweet fizzy moon bride and groom :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hvor er den bare super flot♥

    100000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.
    Knuzzz♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really special! Love the image and the coloring - Wow! Thanks for joining us the Pattie's Creations ATG Challenge! Nancy - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. like how you have layered your backing papers x Thanks for joining us at Country View Crafts Challenge this month,hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow superb colouring and layout, love the depth that your amazing shading has created,

    Thank you so much for joining us at
    Without Words Challenge I hope you will try to join us again next Month :)
    Have a lovely day
    Crafty hugs
    Bridget :) x

    ReplyDelete